MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=, Mar 3, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Someone must be doin' the nasty with the skanks, otherwise how would they
    > become skanks?

    I remember at one point you had asked me about skanks, well I found a better
    explaintion than the one I gave you.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skank
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 8, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    PING: Bris

    On Mar 3, 2006 at 12:14pm "Briscobar" blathered:

    > A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    > first.

    Update your sigmonster.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?

    TechGeekPro, Mar 8, 2006