MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=, Mar 3, 2006.

  1. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    LRM wrote:
    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> where the hell do you work? around here, the more you s#ck and the less
    >> you do.. the more you make..!!
    >>

    > Sounds like you work in a brothel, must be a nice gig for a guy.

    you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
    with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id. :-(

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2006

  2. hmm.. I always though u were easy to convince.
    ):(-

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 4, 2006

  3. G^y pr0n. chick pr0n. lib p0rn.. what’s the difference.
    The fact of the matter is that I answered the guy question based on a
    reasonable research of what mcngp is.

    Now.. zipup your pants an stop making a f00l of your self k,

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 4, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
    > with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id. :-(

    You know the difference between a wh0re and a slvt?

    A wh0re will fusk anybody, a slvt will fusk anybody but you.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 4, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    LRM Guest

    > LRM wrote:
    >> "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >>> where the hell do you work? around here, the more you s#ck and the less
    >>> you do.. the more you make..!!
    >>>

    >> Sounds like you work in a brothel, must be a nice gig for a guy.
    >>

    > you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
    > with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id. :-(

    Sorry buddy, didn't mean to strike a nerve.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 4, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    LRM Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message

    >> you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
    >> with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id. :-(
    >>

    > You know the difference between a wh0re and a slvt?
    >
    > A wh0re will fusk anybody, a slvt will fusk anybody but you.

    The voice of experience I see.
    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 4, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    "LRM" <> wrote in message
    > "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    > > >
    > >> you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
    > >> with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id. :-(
    > >>

    > > You know the difference between a wh0re and a slvt?
    > >
    > > A wh0re will fusk anybody, a slvt will fusk anybody but you.
    > >

    > The voice of experience I see.

    As many wh0res as there were in my HS, the slvts still had them outnumbered.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 4, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Bigus Dickus wrote:
    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> You know the difference between a wh0re and a slvt?
    >>>
    >>> A wh0re will fusk anybody, a slvt will fusk anybody but you.
    >>>

    >> The voice of experience I see.

    > As many wh0res as there were in my HS, the slvts still had them outnumbered.

    you forgot to mention the skanks and the biatches...

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > you forgot to mention the skanks and the biatches...

    They're in a totally different class, Nobody will fusk the skanks and the
    biatches won't fusk anybody.

    Bigus Dickus, Mar 4, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    LRM wrote:
    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> LRM wrote:
    >>> "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >>>>
    >>> Sounds like you work in a brothel, must be a nice gig for a guy.
    >>>

    >> you know what. you are closer the the truth than you think. i *do* work
    >> with a bunch of wh0res. except i don't get l@id. :-(
    >>

    > Sorry buddy, didn't mean to strike a nerve.

    well, it's complicated. but i will stick to my original post. competence
    will get you only this far.. from what i see, incompetence seems to get
    you a lot further.

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Bigus Dickus wrote:
    >> you forgot to mention the skanks and the biatches...

    > They're in a totally different class, Nobody will fusk the skanks and the
    > biatches won't fusk anybody.

    LOL..

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Bigus Dickus wrote:
    >> you forgot to mention the skanks and the biatches...

    > They're in a totally different class, Nobody will fusk the skanks and the
    > biatches won't fusk anybody.

    if it wasn't for the skanks, no one would loose their virginity in high
    school. god bless the skanks.. :)

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 4, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    >> you forgot to mention the skanks and the biatches...

    > They're in a totally different class, Nobody will fusk the skanks and the
    > biatches won't fusk anybody.

    Someone must be doin' the nasty with the skanks, otherwise how would they
    become skanks?

    LRM, Mar 4, 2006
  14. "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message

    > "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message

    >> > You know the difference between a wh0re and a slvt?
    >> >
    >> > A wh0re will fusk anybody, a slvt will fusk anybody but you.
    >> >

    >> The voice of experience I see.

    > As many wh0res as there were in my HS, the slvts still had them
    > outnumbered.

    How does one find out? except by trying to take them all?

    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 4, 2006
  15. >
    > if it wasn't for the skanks, no one would loose their virginity in high
    > school. god bless the skanks.. :)

    Amen to that brotha!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 4, 2006
  16. >
    > Someone must be doin' the nasty with the skanks, otherwise how would they
    > become skanks?

    They come from !nd!a, and either bleach their skin and change their name to
    Debbie, or they tan for a long, long time and change their name to De'Nique.
    Then they infitrate our schools, spread their diseased cootch to every male
    with a h@rd0n (ok...every male), then they move on and do it again.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 4, 2006

  17. >> As many wh0res as there were in my HS, the slvts still had them
    >> outnumbered.
    >>

    > How does one find out? except by trying to take them all?

    Didn't you ever talk to your friends about the slvts in your school?

    And yes, it was fun trying to take them all.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 4, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Consultant Guest

    we have a few here too ;-)