    I was reading the forum and I see it everywhere but have no idea what it
    means. Is it some sort of Certification that I don’t know about?

    thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=, Mar 3, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?= <> wrote
    in news::

    Its the ONLY certification you need. http://www.mcngp.com.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010
    Lasher, Mar 3, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    lowdes Guest

    It's not a Cert it's full of assholes who think they have their MCSE.

    lowdes, Mar 3, 2006
  4. It would appear so.

    Try eating rat poison while you read, I'm sure you'll get the message.
    --
    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Mar 3, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Consultant Guest

    nanu nanu

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    James Guest

    Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their MSCE.

    James, Mar 3, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Consultant Guest

    you are incorrect.
    the funny thing is, i bet you are one of those that believe if you have an
    mcse you can actually work and provide some value to a company. i feel badly
    for you.

    Consultant, Mar 3, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    Consultant <> rambled:

    > you are incorrect.
    > the funny thing is, i bet you are one of those that believe if you
    > have an mcse you can actually work and provide some value to a
    > company. i feel badly for you.

    oooooh whoa is me
    i feel so badly for you
    oooooh whoa is me
    i feel so sadly for you

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.
    Briscobar, Mar 3, 2006
  9. > Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their MSCE.

    I thought so too, fake, so I started insulting them a little and found out I
    was wrong. They look like they are the cream, sorry.
    And certifications, while likely to be looking good, are not descriptive of
    talent. Taking certifications though, can be a learning experience.
    If you are looking for work, it might be a good move, don't know, I've never
    been looking for work.
    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 3, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Gorm Braarvig" <> wrote in message
    >> Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their
    >> MSCE.
    >>

    > I thought so too, fake, so I started insulting them a little and found out
    > I was wrong. They look like they are the cream, sorry.
    > And certifications, while likely to be looking good, are not descriptive
    > of talent. Taking certifications though, can be a learning experience.
    > If you are looking for work, it might be a good move, don't know, I've
    > never been looking for work.

    You are a wise man, Charlie Brown.
    Frisbee®, Mar 3, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    James Guest

    Also I've found that getting certified leads to some nice pay increases :)

    James, Mar 3, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    James <> rambled:

    > Also I've found that getting certified leads to some nice pay
    > increases :)

    Which is unfortunate. That's created a boatload of problems for this
    industry.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S. are not welcome at www.mcngp.com. Unless you email
    first.
    Briscobar, Mar 3, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    LRM Guest

    "James" <> wrote in message
    > Also I've found that getting certified leads to some nice pay increases :)

    I've found that being really good at what I do has lead to HEFTY pay
    increases and job offers from better companies.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2
    LRM, Mar 3, 2006
  14. Bingo.

    Dont aim to be certified, aim to be excellent, then get certified. Otherwise
    you're just as bad as a braindumping ashfusker, who has to thumb through a
    book, or trawl the 'interweb' looking for the answers to obvious questions.

    Dont get me wrong though; you cant retain everything, but by doing the
    stuff, you'll at least have a better chance of figuring it out. That why I'm
    taking my time; reading, studying, testing, breaking, fixing, breaking...
    leaving broken, trying to fix, spending hours frustrated, investigating,
    asking around then fixing. Gain the experience. Then do the cert.

    At least, thats the plan.
    --
    m0rk

    =?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?=, Mar 3, 2006
  15. It’s a g^y p0rn industry certification. In other words, if u want to work in
    gay p0rn industry… u must have an mcngp certification.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 3, 2006
  16. > It's a g^y p0rn industry certification. In other words, if u want to work
    > in
    > gay p0rn industry.

    What kind of person knows this stuff?
    Gorm Braarvig, Mar 3, 2006
  17. I bet you say to yourself.....Yeah it's nice to know you can get a $0.50 per
    hour raise if you get your MCSE working as a Dell Technician. Gawd knows
    that's what I'm all about. Man I can't wait to break $12.00 per
    hour!!!!!!!!!!

    --
    ..rev.mct.mcngp.44

    accepting it.
    ~Aristotle
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Mar 3, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    kpg Guest

    m0rk <> said something like

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\191288.htm (3/3/2006 2:23:50
    > PM) # Bingo.
    >
    > Dont aim to be certified, aim to be excellent, then get certified.
    > Otherwise you're just as bad as a braindumping ashfusker, who has to
    > thumb through a book, or trawl the 'interweb' looking for the answers
    > to obvious questions.
    >
    > Dont get me wrong though; you cant retain everything, but by doing the
    > stuff, you'll at least have a better chance of figuring it out. That
    > why I'm taking my time; reading, studying, testing, breaking, fixing,
    > breaking... leaving broken, trying to fix, spending hours frustrated,
    > investigating, asking around then fixing. Gain the experience. Then do
    > the cert.
    >
    > At least, thats the plan.

    Wow, The wisdom in here is getting thick.
    kpg, Mar 3, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > > It's a g^y p0rn industry certification. In other words, if u want to work
    > > in
    > > gay p0rn industry.

    > What kind of person knows this stuff?

    What kind of person, indeed? I'm sure he watches alot of it if that is the
    first thing that came to min.....no, no...no mind....off the tip of his tongue.
    (Ewe...bad image...his sh!tty tongue)

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --If there is no God, who pops up the next Kleenex?
    Bigus Dickus, Mar 3, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    shpeepee.. shpeepee.. oopa!!!