  1. lowdes

    lowdes Guest

    Gueess what . . . you still suck!

    lowdes, Sep 2, 2005

  2. lowdes

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 2, 2005

  3. lowdes

    C Guest

    im afraid to click it, it's not the goatsce link is it?

    C, Sep 2, 2005
  4. lowdes

    Briscobar Guest

    C <> rambled:

    > im afraid to click it, it's not the goatsce link is it?

    I also am curious and afraid. Because I like getting a paycheck every week.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

    Briscobar, Sep 2, 2005
  5. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > C <> rambled:
    >>
    >> im afraid to click it, it's not the goatsce link is it?

    > I also am curious and afraid. Because I like getting a paycheck every
    > week.
    >
    > --
    > KB
    >
    > MCNGP #26
    > www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.

    so'kay...I clicked it...I'm not sure of it's gender, but it's SFW

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Pardon me, do you have any grey poop on?

    Neil, Sep 2, 2005
  6. lowdes

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, lowdes spewed across the ether:

    > Gueess what . . . you still suck!

    Lame

    JaR, Sep 2, 2005
  7. lowdes

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns96C56B9E3E55Fneilmcsegmailcom@
    207.46.248.16:

    > did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >
    >> C <> rambled:
    >>>
    >>> im afraid to click it, it's not the goatsce link is it?

    >> I also am curious and afraid. Because I like getting a paycheck every
    >> week.
    >>
    >> --
    >> KB
    >>
    >> MCNGP #26
    >> www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.
    >>

    > so'kay...I clicked it...I'm not sure of it's gender, but it's SFW

    of course it's SFW. when has rowdy even posted goatse? though i do have an
    uncanny addiction to....

    http://tinyurl.com/cznv6

    (oh, boy. now you got me started again..)

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Sep 3, 2005
  8. lowdes

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Rowdy Yates <> say in

    > Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in
    > news:Xns96C56B9E3E55Fneilmcsegmailcom@ 207.46.248.16:
    >
    >> did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in
    >>
    >>> C <> rambled:

    >>> I also am curious and afraid. Because I like getting a paycheck
    >>> every week.
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> KB
    >>>
    >>> MCNGP #26
    >>> www.mcngp.com graduated two years early.
    >>>

    >> so'kay...I clicked it...I'm not sure of it's gender, but it's SFW
    >>

    > of course it's SFW. when has rowdy even posted goatse? though i do
    > have an uncanny addiction to....
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/cznv6
    >

    > (oh, boy. now you got me started again..)

    I'll let someone else click that one

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Features should be discovered, not documented.

    Neil, Sep 4, 2005
  9. lowdes

    m0rk Guest

    CRAP, YOU POST A LOT OF SHIT! you're still a lamer

    nanu nanu

    m0rk, Sep 11, 2005