  1. Rome

    Rome Guest

    what is the MCNGP exactly??

    Rome, Aug 15, 2005

  2. Rome

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > what is the MCNGP exactly??

    Precision here is problematic. The web site (http://www.mcngp.com) will
    give you some history and background, but more than likely leave you
    even more confused.

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005

  3. Rome

    lowdes Guest

    Who really cares?

    lowdes, Aug 15, 2005
  4. Rome

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <enTLe.33404$-kc.rr.com>,
    says...
    > Subject: Re: MCNGP
    > From: lowdes <>
    > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    >
    > Who really cares?

    Well this is certainly a fair question.

    Ben Smith, Aug 15, 2005
  5. Rome

    Rome Guest

    The purpose of news groups are to ask questions, so why flame lowdes?

    Rome, Aug 15, 2005
  6. Rome

    @ Guest

    "Rome" <> wrote in message
    > The purpose of news groups are to ask questions, so why flame lowdes?

    This is incorrect. The purpose of news groups is 42.

    Microcephalic S. Bob

    @, Aug 15, 2005
  7. Rome

    @ Guest

    "Ben Smith" <> wrote in message
    >> Who really cares?
    >>

    > Well this is certainly a fair question.

    Ben,

    With all due respect, Microsoft employees have expressed this attitude in a
    number of places, and the results from my perspective are detremental.

    I care, whether it's about the MCNGP, interactive user interfaces, or the
    world in which I live, and I think it's important that people do. Even about
    things that seem unimportant.

    If you don't really care, please leave your job and let me have it. Quit the
    MCNGP so I can be in the group, because apparently it's all full. Stop
    eating that sandwich, because there are starving children in Lithuania.

    "Why bother making your bed, it will just get messed up tomorrow"...

    Microcephalic S. "First they came for Merlin, but I wasn't a Microsoft
    Agent, so I did nothing..." Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/

    @, Aug 15, 2005
  8. Rome

    polaroid Guest

    Meaningless Certification for Nerdy Group Posters.

    polaroid, Aug 15, 2005
  9. Ok fine, but what is the question?

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 15, 2005
  10. Rome

    CBIC Guest

    Rome wrote:
    > what is the MCNGP exactly??

    We are a group that strongly believes Google is your friend.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Aug 15, 2005
  11. Rome

    CBIC Guest

    polaroid wrote:
    > Meaningless Certification for Nerdy Group Posters.

    Wrong but thanks for playing.

    CBIC, Aug 15, 2005
  12. Rome

    Frisbee® Guest

    "polaroid" <> wrote in message
    > Meaningless Certification for Nerdy Group Posters.

    I like it.

    Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005
  13. Rome

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in news:
    #:

    > "polaroid" <> wrote in message
    >> Meaningless Certification for Nerdy Group Posters.

    > I like it.

    not me. I'm a "geek", not a "nerd".

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - I may have my faults, but being wrong isn't one of them.

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  14. Rome

    Briscobar Guest

    Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> rambled:

    > not me. I'm a "geek", not a "nerd".

    Meaningless Certification for Needy Geek Posters, then?

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    If you don't hightail it over to www.mcngp.com, your job will be
    outsourced.

    Briscobar, Aug 15, 2005
  15. Rome

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in

    > Meaningless Certification for Needy Geek Posters, then?

    "Needy"? I don't know what the Mrs has bee saying, but it's not true.
    It's not I say...no really, I need you to understand this, I'm not. come
    on... please stop agreeing with me in such a condesending way, ok? Look,
    just let's move on ok? ....but I'm not you know...I'm not needy....

    Besides, what's wrong with "Marvelous Certification for Neil the Geek
    Poster"

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - TV Truth: If a woman is running, she will trip and fall.

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  16. Rome

    Consultant Guest

    the purpose of the mcngp is to discourage those who wish to cheat and steal
    their way into the it industry.

    good day

    Consultant, Aug 15, 2005
  17. Rome

    Jtyc Guest

    > not me. I'm a "geek", not a "nerd".

    "A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as biting
    the head off a live chicken."

    Remind me to invite you to my next party.

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  18. Rome

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in

    >> not me. I'm a "geek", not a "nerd".

    > "A carnival performer whose show consists of bizarre acts, such as
    > biting the head off a live chicken."
    >

    > Remind me to invite you to my next party.

    I prefer smashing 10 inch nails into my nostrils...

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - Wicked witch parking only -- Violators will be toad.

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  19. Rome

    Jtyc Guest

    > I prefer smashing 10 inch nails into my nostrils...

    Sounds like a good beer drinking game to me.

    You are definately invited to the next party.

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  20. Rome

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in

    >> I prefer smashing 10 inch nails into my nostrils...

    > Sounds like a good beer drinking game to me.
    >

    > You are definately invited to the next party.

    you should see me catch cannon balls with my gut

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - TV Truth: If you are being stalked in your house, run upstairs.

    Neil, Aug 15, 2005