    polaroid Guest

    MCNGP ?

    you guys are so lame...
    polaroid, Aug 13, 2005

  2. polaroid

    Techie Guest

    The MCNGP is so lame??? This is the best you can come up with Einstein,
    thank you for playing we have wonderful parting gifts.....NOT.

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP # 21

    Techie, Aug 13, 2005

  3. polaroid

    @ Guest

    "polaroid" <> wrote in message
    > MCNGP ?
    >
    > you guys are so lame...

    Polaroid? Is that something you get on your sphincter when it's really cold?

    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCNGP Wannabe #4?
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - click the link or YOU SUCK.
    @, Aug 13, 2005
  4. polaroid

    polaroid Guest

    NOT

    ...ouch

    polaroid, Aug 14, 2005
  5. polaroid

    @ Guest

    >> "polaroid" wrote
    >>> MCNGP ?
    >>>
    >>> you guys are so lame...

    > "Techie" wrote

    >> The MCNGP is so lame??? This is the best you can come up with Einstein,
    >> thank you for playing we have wonderful parting gifts.....NOT.

    "polaroid" wrote
    > NOT
    >
    > ..ouch

    <cha-ching>

    Oh-oh-oh-oh

    I was there to match my intellect on national TV
    Against a plumber, oh, and an architect, both with a PhD
    I was tense, I was nervous, I guess it just wasn't my night
    Art Fleming gave the answers
    Oh, but I couldn't get the questions right, -ight, -ight

    I lost on Jeopardy, baby (oooh)
    I lost on Jeopardy, baby (oooh)

    Well, I knew I was in trouble now
    My hope of winning sank
    Oh, 'cause I got the Daily Double now
    And then my mind went blank
    I took Potpourri for one hundred
    And then my head started to spin
    Well, I'm givin' up Don Pardo
    Just tell me now what I didn't win, yeah, yeah

    I lost on Jeopardy, baby (oooh)
    I lost on Jeopardy, baby (oooh)

    That's right, Al--You lost. And let me tell you what you didn't win: a
    twenty colume set of the Encyclopedia International, a case of Turtle Wax,
    and a yeard's supply of Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco Treat. But that's not
    all. You also made yourself look like a jerk in front of millions of people.
    You brought shame and disgrace to your family name for generations to come.
    You don't get to come back tomorrow. You don't even get a lousy copy of our
    home game. You're a complete loser!

    Don't know what I was thinkin' of
    I guess I just wasn't too bright
    Well, I sure hope I do better
    Next weekend on The Price Is Right, -ight, -ight

    I lost on Jeopardy, baby (oooh)
    I lost on Jeopardy, baby (oooh)
    I lost on Jeopardy, baby

    [copyright weird al's record company]

    this message brought to you by...
    Microcephalic S. Bob
    In an Alternate Future, I am MCNGP # -16,777,216
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - bored guy's resume
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - ok, now we're getting somewhere, talking
    cartoons by bored guy
    http://obvious.tk/ - affordable website design by bored guy
    @, Aug 14, 2005
  6. polaroid

    Simpson Guest

    They sure seem to be ;-)

    Simpson, Aug 14, 2005
  7. polaroid

    @ Guest

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > They sure seem to be ;-)

    Explain to us, for we fail to comprehend... What about you is 'cool'?

    Microcephalic S. "We've got another Compu-Pikachu" Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - at least I get to include my URL
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - And now I have more than one
    http://obvious.tk/ - at some point, I'll have more URLs than I do messages
    @, Aug 14, 2005
  8. polaroid

    Simpson Guest

    "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> wrote in message
    > "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    >> They sure seem to be ;-)

    > Explain to us, for we fail to comprehend... What about you is 'cool'?
    >
    > Microcephalic S. "We've got another Compu-Pikachu" Bob
    > http://www.roblindman.com/ - at least I get to include my URL
    > http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - And now I have more than one
    > http://obvious.tk/ - at some point, I'll have more URLs than I do messages

    Well Bob, I guess the original message just got lost on you somewhere in its
    translation, so let me help you out a bit

    Goo goo ga ga baa baa.

    I'm sure someone with your intellect will be able to comprehend the meaning
    of that sentence.
    Simpson, Aug 14, 2005
  9. polaroid

    @ Guest

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > Well Bob, I guess the original message just got lost on you somewhere in
    > its translation, so let me help you out a bit
    >
    > Goo goo ga ga baa baa.
    >
    > I'm sure someone with your intellect will be able to comprehend the
    > meaning of that sentence.

    Yes, that's exactly what Fonzi is like. We must agree that you ARE cool. The
    textbook definition of 'hip'. In fact, I looked up swarthy, and there's a
    picture of YOU!

    I understand completely. Thank you for admitting that I have the ability to
    comprehend something that you don't.

    Also, thanks for giving me another opportunity to type my URLs in.

    Microcephalic S. "Goo goo gatchoo" Bob
    http://www.roblindman.com/ - as if I needed an excuse
    http://www.planetoftheheads.com/ - free perm for people with afros
    http://obvious.tk/ - just because
    @, Aug 14, 2005
  10. polaroid

    JaR Guest

    "@" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/>a made the preposterous proposal in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse that:

    > . "We've got another Compu-Pikachu"

    It would certainly seem so. But at least this one doesn't correct spelling.

    Wonder what color this one imagines it is.

    --
    JaR
    LakaBux Computer Services
    JaR, Aug 14, 2005
  11. Well that was outstandingly insightful.

    Thank you for your support.

    --
    rev

    MCT/MCNGP #44
    ..

    The Rev [MCT], Aug 15, 2005
  12. polaroid

    CBIC Guest

    polaroid wrote:
    > MCNGP ?
    >
    > you guys are so lame...

    Oh dear, my feelings are so hurt now. How will I ever go on with my life?
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, Aug 15, 2005
  13. polaroid

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Simpson" <'> wrote in message
    > They sure seem to be ;-)
    >
    > "polaroid" <> wrote in message
    >> MCNGP ?
    >>
    >> you guys are so lame...

    Are you two the founding members of that Anti-MCNGP group we've noticed
    posting in this here chat rum sporadicly? Someone ought to step up and take
    credit for that cool group.
    Frisbee®, Aug 15, 2005
  14. polaroid

    Consultant Guest

    i know you are but what am i?

    Consultant, Aug 15, 2005
  15. polaroid

    Consultant Guest

    can anyone join this group?

    Consultant, Aug 15, 2005
  16. polaroid

    Jtyc Guest

    > you guys are so lame...

    Thanks!

    You have a great day now!
    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2005
  17. polaroid

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "polaroid" <> say in news:k_rLe.11523
    $vj.6014@pd7tw1no:

    > you guys are so lame...

    AM NOT!!! :p

    --
    Neil "New Evil Is Loading" MCNGP#30

    - Victoria's Secret is that she dresses like a slut.
    Neil, Aug 15, 2005
  18. polaroid

    Briscobar Guest

    Jtyc <> rambled:

    > You have a great day meow!

    IFYPFY

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com read The Da Vinci Code in 1 hour 12 minutes.
    Briscobar, Aug 15, 2005
  19. polaroid

    Kline Sphere Guest

    what a picture you and polaroid make.

    On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 10:26:00 +0100, "Simpson" <'>
    wrote:

    >They sure seem to be ;-)
    >
    >"polaroid" <> wrote in message
    >> MCNGP ?