MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=, May 26, 2005.

  1. Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion
    =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=, May 26, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

    Guest Guest

    Shut up.

    Guest, May 26, 2005

  3. WHO? NOT I

    =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=, May 26, 2005
  4. Who do you think you are

    =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=, May 26, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

    Guest Guest

    Vince Neil from Motley Crue. Now, shut up.

    Guest, May 26, 2005
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion

    No. But I do.

    What can I do for you?

    E-mail me at bensmi @ microsoft . com if you wish.
    Ben Smith, May 26, 2005
  7. =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    Royce <> rambled:
    > Does MCNGP represent Microsoft within this discussion

    Yes. I mean no. Not in an official capacity. But yes, we don't represent
    Microsoft officially. However, unofficially, we do indeed represent those
    who are not Microsoft.

    Hope that helps.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    To the window! To the wall! Till the sweat drop down my
    www.mcngp.com....
    Briscobar, May 26, 2005
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

    Guest Guest

    Ben,

    Experience has taught me that 'discussions.microsoft.com' is the surest way
    to identify people who will post messages and rarely come back to read the

    I've found that it's best to test their metal a little bit to see if they
    really are asking because they want to know something, or just want to waste
    everyone's time.

    And around here, we have way too many other unimportant things to do.

    Apparently, access to nntp through a web browser decreases the intelligence
    factor required to participate by a very large margin. This is exactly why I
    am 'test'ing an http based nntp client. If I'm successful, we will lower the
    IQ of all usenet newsgroups to that of typing fudgecicles. This will help to
    devalue things and reduce capitalism to dust, which is what the other Bob
    needs to prove his point that we are on the way to destruction.

    Microcephalic S. "Here to help" Bob

    Guest, May 26, 2005
  9. =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

    CBIC Guest

    <!-- Microcephalic S. Bob --> <? echo "The F-Word"; ?> <!-- Unorthodox
    Interpretation --> wrote:
    > Vince Neil from Motley Crue. Now, shut up.

    You are not. I'm Vince Neil. I thought you were Dave Mustaine from Megadeth.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CBIC, May 26, 2005
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

    Guest Guest

    Ok.

    Microcephalic S. "Hello, me, meet the real me" Bob

    Guest, May 26, 2005
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > Yes. I mean no. Not in an official capacity. But yes, we don't represent
    > Microsoft officially. However, unofficially, we do indeed represent those
    > who are not Microsoft.

    Shut up. You try to confuse.
    Jtyc, May 26, 2005
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:OdYmA%,
    Jtyc <> rambled:
    >> Yes. I mean no. Not in an official capacity. But yes, we don't
    >> represent Microsoft officially. However, unofficially, we do indeed
    >> represent those who are not Microsoft.

    > Shut up. You try to confuse.

    You lie, you fukcing guy!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.
    Briscobar, May 26, 2005
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Um95Y2U=?=

    Jtyc Guest

    > You lie, you fukcing guy!

    Hey! Don't talk like that.
    Jtyc, May 26, 2005
  14. Well....so much for answering THAT question

    =?Utf-8?B?Um9uYXRob3NwaWNl?=, May 26, 2005