MCNGP

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Eric Djembi-Djembi, Oct 11, 2003.

  1. what is MCNGP??? a certification?

    Eric Djembi-Djembi, Oct 11, 2003

  2. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    Techie Guest

    One can not be told what the MCNGP is that must discover it for themselves.

    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Oct 12, 2003

  3. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    MCSE World Guest

    Heh, a certification...kind of, but not. Work on the letters and watch the
    group, you'll figure it out soon enough. :)

    Best,
    Will
    www.mcseworld.com

    MCSE World, Oct 13, 2003
  4. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Sat, 11 Oct 2003 12:01:49 +0700, Eric Djembi-Djembi wrote:

    > what is MCNGP??? a certification?

    What is Google ?

    Andy Foster, Oct 13, 2003
  5. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    CheeseBurger Guest

    A google is One followed by 100 zero's OR 10^100

    AKA. Googol

    Ref: http://www.unc.edu/~rowlett/units/dictG.html

    --
    Cheeseburger MCSE+M

    CheeseBurger, Oct 14, 2003
  6. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    Consultant Guest

    did you use google to find that, heh

    Consultant, Oct 14, 2003
  7. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    Consultant Guest

    it is a cert not governed by the laws of any country on this planet. one
    that has no bounds due to race, ethnicity or sex (well, maybe we prefer to
    get more ladies then gents, hee hee). a cert only obtainable by the talents
    of those top in their field, highly unattainable and free from the
    corruption of the industry sludge.

    Consultant, Oct 14, 2003
  8. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Please,

    Where can I to find the links for braindumps for me too write the
    MCNGP exams.

    PLEASE SEND THE INFORMATIONS NOW !!

    Please to be havings a good day......

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Oct 15, 2003
  9. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    Consultant Guest

    i have sent you the requested info, also note, i have sent you instructions
    on winning business from US companies that will outsource their IT needs to
    you, back in india!

    have a great day!

    Consultant, Oct 15, 2003
  10. Eric Djembi-Djembi

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Please,

    How can I too be MCSE ? Is exam also ?
    Please be sending these informations me also.

    Please.

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE