  1. qazqazqaz

    qazqazqaz Guest

    What does MCNGP stand for?
    qazqazqaz, May 3, 2004

  2. qazqazqaz

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 03 May 2004 13:20:43 -0700, qazqazqaz declaimed:

    > What does MCNGP stand for?

    An elite professional certification.

    JaR
    MCNGP #10110
    JaR, May 3, 2004

  3. Cindy Winegarden, May 3, 2004

    http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.asp?EditorialsID=396&whichpage=2&pagesize=10

    > http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/

    I can't tell from this post what your opinion is of us, Cindy.

    I hope you take that article in MCP magazine with a grain of salt. It
    hardly portrays what we're really about. It's also a few years old. Keep
    in mind that the article was written by someone who runs a boot camp.

    Fris "Foxpro In Soxpro" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, May 4, 2004
  5. qazqazqaz

    Eric Guest

    Eric, May 4, 2004
  6. In news: ,
    FrisbeeĀ® <> wrote:
    >>> What does MCNGP stand for?

    >> Mean Certified News Group Poster

    http://mcpmag.com/columns/article.asp?EditorialsID=396&whichpage=2&pagesize=10

    >> http://www.geocities.com/mcngp/

    > I can't tell from this post what your opinion is of us, Cindy.

    Hi Bill,

    I wasn't giving an opinion. The OP wanted to know what it stood for, so I
    used Google and that's what came up. I looked on the GeoCities site and
    couldn't find anything there to know what the acronym stood for.

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, May 4, 2004
  7. qazqazqaz

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 04 May 2004 10:55:47 -0400, Cindy Winegarden declaimed:

    > I wasn't giving an opinion. The OP wanted to know what it stood for, so I
    > used Google and that's what came up. I looked on the GeoCities site and
    > couldn't find anything there to know what the acronym stood for.

    I would have thought that a gentle push in the direction of looking it up
    for himself would have been more use to the OP. Rather than someone else
    looking it up for them.

    Just my $.02

    JaR
    Educational Thug
    JaR, May 4, 2004
  8. >There's some scary pictures at that geocities site! But I'd like to
    >meet Michelle

    What's wrong with Kat?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  9. >I can't tell from this post what your opinion is of us, Cindy.

    >I hope you take that article in MCP magazine with a grain of salt. It
    >hardly portrays what we're really about. It's also a few years old. Keep
    >in mind that the article was written by someone who runs a boot camp.

    I'm sure Cindy has no opinion either way, however I'm sure she knows
    that there are at least two MCNGP members who are also, like Cindy,
    MVP's.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  10. >I would have thought that a gentle push in the direction of looking it up
    >for himself would have been more use to the OP. Rather than someone else
    >looking it up for them.

    Cindy is a real sport, I think she gets a real kick out of it!
    Seriously, if you need help with Fox, she's you Man!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  11. >> What does MCNGP stand for?

    >An elite professional certification.

    If I may add to that, unlike cert's from ms, Sun, IBM etc, you cannot
    'dump' you're way through this one and has a strict code of conduct!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 4, 2004
  12. In news: ,
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> wrote:
    > ...she's you Man!

    Now that's FUNNY!!!

    www.cindywinegarden.com
    Cindy Winegarden, May 5, 2004
  13. >> ...she's you Man!

    >Now that's FUNNY!!!

    What the spelling mistake? I'm renowned for it!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 5, 2004
  14. qazqazqaz

    Eric Guest

    >a strict code of conduct!

    hmmm...some of the pictures gave me the impression that it might not be
    too strict :)
    Eric, May 6, 2004
  15. >>a strict code of conduct!

    >hmmm...some of the pictures gave me the impression that it might not be
    >too strict :)

    Appearances can be deceptive!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 6, 2004
  16. qazqazqaz

    JaR Guest

    On Thu, 06 May 2004 20:21:57 +0100, declaimed:

    >>>a strict code of conduct!

    >>hmmm...some of the pictures gave me the impression that it might not be
    >>too strict :)

    > Appearances can be deceptive!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Yup. In reality, I have a mustache.