    MCNGP candidates and those existing members who may need to brush up.

    Consultant
    MCNGP, Founding Father

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003

  2. Consultant

    Jtyc Guest

    > MCNGP, Founding Father

    Oh father, thou tryth to confuse thine humble servant.

    Jtyc, Aug 1, 2003

  3. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    one of

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003

    http://www.paulk78.freeserve.co.uk/graphics/kick.htm

    --
    Fris "See ya Monday, folks" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  5. Consultant

    KLXrider Guest

    http://sherm.20megsfree.com/burgerking.swf

    On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:22:29 -0700, "Consultant"
    <> wrote:

    >Please use the attached as a study mechanism. This is for all potential
    >MCNGP candidates and those existing members who may need to brush up.
    >

    >Consultant
    >MCNGP, Founding Father

    KLXrider, MCNGP #18

    KLXrider, Aug 4, 2003
  6. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2003
  7. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    description= consultants eye candy

    Consultant, Aug 4, 2003
  8. That is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile! Wait a minute! I have a
    craving for burger king! gotta go! ;')

    Diana K Brown, Aug 6, 2003