    sites, this might be a useful NG.

    Perhaps they are all just adolescent brats that have
    nothing better to do with their time.

    Asare, Sep 9, 2004

  2. circa Wed, 8 Sep 2004 20:42:43 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Asare
    () said,

    > Perhaps they are all just adolescent brats that have
    > nothing better to do with their time.

    Like spend time composing whiny posts here about other people's
    posts? Most newsreaders do not force you to read all posts, you
    know...

    Laura
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Asare

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Asare" <> wrote in news:895001c4961f
    $1015c030$:

    > Please look out for these lowlife losers.
    > They will ridicule you for asking good questions.
    > This group is for people seeking information about MCSE
    > certification and this group of children has turned it
    > into their own playground.
    >
    > If they spent their time helping the people who post here
    > instead of flaming them, trading movie quotes, baiting
    > swen, trading links to useless and sometimes naughty web
    > sites, this might be a useful NG.
    >
    > Perhaps they are all just adolescent brats that have
    > nothing better to do with their time.

    hi there. calling mr. alex trebek!!!

    dear alex, we need a "what is a flame" properly defined over here.

    thanks
    RY

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Sep 9, 2004
  4. Asare

    Guest Guest

    1
    Guest, Sep 9, 2004
  5. Asare

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Sep 8, 2004 at 11:42pm "Asare" blathered:

    > Perhaps they are all just adolescent brats that have
    > nothing better to do with their time.

    No, that's just nerd32768.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!
    TechGeekPro, Sep 9, 2004
  6. Asare

    Asshat Guest

    MCNGP STUDS

    Please look out for these gods among men.
    They will ridicule lusers for asking dumb questions.
    This group is not for people seeking information about
    MCSE certification and this group of visionaries has
    turned it into their own playground.

    If they spent their time answering dumb questions
    instead of flaming sapsuckers, trading movie quotes,
    baiting swen, trading links to useless and sometimes
    naughty web sites, this would be a very dull NG.

    Perhaps they are all just adolescent brats that have
    nothing better to do with their time.

    ..
    Asshat, Sep 9, 2004
  7. Asare

    Asare Guest

    >$1015c030$:
    >
    >> Please look out for these lowlife losers.
    >> They will ridicule you for asking good questions.
    >> This group is for people seeking information about MCSE
    >> certification and this group of children has turned it
    >> into their own playground.
    >>
    >> If they spent their time helping the people who post

    here
    >> instead of flaming them, trading movie quotes, baiting
    >> swen, trading links to useless and sometimes naughty

    web
    >> sites, this might be a useful NG.
    >>
    >> Perhaps they are all just adolescent brats that have
    >> nothing better to do with their time.

    >hi there. calling mr. alex trebek!!!
    >
    >dear alex, we need a "what is a flame" properly defined

    over here.

    >thanks
    >RY
    >
    >--
    >Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    >http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    >http://profiles.yahoo.com/rowdy_yates_mcngp
    >.

    From http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary:

    Main Entry: 2flame
    Function: verb
    Inflected Form(s): flamed; flam·ing
    transitive senses
    <snip>
    3 : to send an angry, hostile, or abusive electronic
    message to or about

    So by that definition, the MCGNP can be said to flame many
    of the posters to this NG.

    Asare, Sep 9, 2004
  8. Asare

    catwalker63 Guest

    Re: MCNGP STUDS

    "Asshat" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > Please look out for these gods among men.
    > They will ridicule lusers for asking dumb questions.
    > This group is not for people seeking information about
    > MCSE certification and this group of visionaries has
    > turned it into their own playground.
    >
    > If they spent their time answering dumb questions
    > instead of flaming sapsuckers, trading movie quotes,
    > baiting swen, trading links to useless and sometimes
    > naughty web sites, this would be a very dull NG.
    >
    > Perhaps they are all just adolescent brats that have
    > nothing better to do with their time.

    > .

    Boring

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet

    "If you think I'm hostile now, wait 'til you see me tonight."
    catwalker63, Sep 9, 2004

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 9, 2004
  10. Asare

    LnkWizard Guest

    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    LnkWizard, Sep 9, 2004
  11. Asare

    LnkWizard Guest

    LnkWizard, Sep 9, 2004
  12. Nice save.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Sep 9, 2004
  13. Asare

    LnkWizard Guest

    Sorry, weird morning

    ---
    LnkWizard MCNGP 2^5

    ---

    LnkWizard, Sep 9, 2004
  14. Asare

    Doom Guest

    "Asare" <> wrote in message
    > Please look out for these lowlife losers.
    > They will ridicule you for asking good questions.
    > This group is for people seeking information about MCSE
    > certification and this group of children has turned it
    > into their own playground.
    >
    > If they spent their time helping the people who post here
    > instead of flaming them, trading movie quotes, baiting
    > swen, trading links to useless and sometimes naughty web
    > sites, this might be a useful NG.
    >
    > Perhaps they are all just adolescent brats that have
    > nothing better to do with their time.

    You're just starved for attention aren't you troll. Happy fishing.
    Doom, Sep 9, 2004
  15. Asare

    Doom Guest

    Re: MCNGP STUDS

    "Asshat" <> wrote in message
    > Please look out for these gods among men.
    > They will ridicule lusers for asking dumb questions.
    > This group is not for people seeking information about
    > MCSE certification and this group of visionaries has
    > turned it into their own playground.
    >
    > If they spent their time answering dumb questions
    > instead of flaming sapsuckers, trading movie quotes,
    > baiting swen, trading links to useless and sometimes
    > naughty web sites, this would be a very dull NG.

    Nice attempt at sucking up but don't try so hard.
    Doom, Sep 9, 2004
  16. Asare

    Consultant Guest

    naughty, HA HA HA

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004
  17. Asare

    Consultant Guest

    Re: MCNGP STUDS

    hmmm, i know someone else who uses the term sapsucker

    Consultant, Sep 9, 2004
  18. Asare

    Jtyc Guest

    > 1

    Is the loneliest number that you'll ever see.
    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004
  19. circa Thu, 9 Sep 2004 07:10:12 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jtyc (jtyc_mcngp@spamblockerbitch!)
    said,
    > > 1

    > Is the loneliest number that you'll ever see.

    Two can be as bad as one
    -Oscar Wilde
    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 9, 2004
  20. Asare

    Jtyc Guest

    > Two can be as bad as one

    Its the loneliest number since the number one
    Jtyc, Sep 9, 2004