    Kimba Guest

    I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    from a silly country which pains the world.

    Kimba, Jan 25, 2005

  2. Kimba

    Doom Guest

    "Kimba" <> wrote in message
    news:28ec01c502f9$6d9c28b0$...
    >I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    > from a silly country which pains the world.

    We're not all from the same country genius.

    Doom, Jan 25, 2005

  3. Kimba

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:28ec01c502f9$6d9c28b0$,
    Kimba <> rambled:
    > I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    > from a silly country which pains the world.

    Which country?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 25, 2005
  4. Kimba

    kpg Guest

    > I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    > from a silly country which pains the world.

    You sound French. Are you French?

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    www.MCNGP.com - We're just like you - only better!

    kpg, Jan 25, 2005
  5. Kimba wrote:
    > I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    > from a silly country which pains the world.

    (Racy music)

    Cleese: (talking very fast, as do all the commentators): Hello, good evening
    and welcome to Election Night Special. There's tremendous excitement here at
    the moment and we should be getting the first results through any moment
    now. We're not sure where it will be from, it might be Leicester or from
    West Byfleet, the polling's been quite heavy in both areas. Ah, I'm just
    getting... I'm just getting... a buzzing noise in my left ear. Urgh, argh!
    (removes insect and stamps on it). And now let's go straight over to
    Leicester.

    Palin: And it's a straight fight here at Leicester and we're expecting the
    result any moment now. There with the Returning Officer is Arthur Smith the
    sensible candidate and next to him is Jethro Q. Walrustitty the silly
    candidate with his agent and his silly wife.

    Idle: (clears throat) Here is the result for Leicester. Arthur J. Smith...

    Cleese: Sensible Party

    Idle: ...30,612. (applause) Jethro Q. Bunn Whackett Buzzard Stubble and Boot
    Walrustitty...

    Cleese: Silly Party

    Idle: ...33,108. (applause)

    Cleese: Well there we have the first result of the election and the Silly
    party has held Leicester. Norman.

    Palin: Well pretty much as I predicted, except that the Silly party won. Er,
    I think this is largely due to the number of votes cast. Gerald.

    Chapman: Well there's a big swing here to the Silly Party, but how big a
    swing I'm not going to tell you.

    Palin: I think one should point out that in this constituency since the last
    election a lot of very silly people have moved into new housing estates with
    the result that a lot of sensible voters have moved further down the road
    the other side of number er, 29.

    Cleese: Well I can't add anything to that. Colin?

    Idle: Can I just say that this is the first time I've been on television?

    Cleese: No I'm sorry, there isn't time, we're just going straight over to
    Luton.

    Chapman: Well here at Luton it's a three-cornered contest between, from left
    to right, Alan Jones (Sensible Party), Tarquin Fin-tim-lim-bim-lim-bin-
    bim-bin-bim bus stop F'tang F'tang Olé Biscuitbarrel (Silly Party), and
    Kevin Phillips Bong, who is running on the Slightly Silly ticket. And here's
    the result.

    Woman: Alan Jones...

    Cleese: Sensible

    Woman: ...9,112. Kevin Phillips Bong...

    Cleese: Slightly Silly

    Woman: Nought. Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim bus stop F'tang F'tang
    Olé Biscuitbarrel...

    Cleese: Silly

    Woman: 12,441. (applause)

    Cleese: Well there you have it, the first result of the election as the
    Silly Party take Luton. Norman.

    Palin: Well this is a very significant result. Luton, normally a very
    sensible constituency with a high proportion of people who aren't a bit
    silly, has gone completely ga-ga.

    Cleese: And we've just heard that James Gilbert has with him the winning
    Silly candidate at Luton.

    Idle: Tarquin, are you pleased with this result?

    Palin: Ho yus, me old beauty, I should say so. (Silly noises including a
    goat bleating).

    Cleese: And do we have the swing at Luton?

    Chapman: Er... no.

    Cleese: (pause) Right, well I can't add anything to that. Colin?

    Idle: Can I just say that this is the second time I've been on television?

    Cleese: No, I'm sorry there isn't time, we're just about to get another
    result.

    Palin: And this one is from Harpenden Southeast. A very interesting
    constituency this: in addition to the official Silly candidate there is an
    unofficial Very Silly candidate, in the slab of concrete, and he could well
    split the silly vote here at Harpenden Southeast.

    Jones: Mrs Elsie Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

    Cleese: Silly

    Jones: 26,317 (applause). Jeanette Walker...

    Cleese: Sensible Jones: 26,318...

    Cleese: Very close!

    Jones: Malcolm Peter Brian Telescope Adrian Blackpool Rock Stoatgobbler John
    Raw Vegetable Brrroooo Norman Michael (rings bell) (blows whistle) Edward
    (sounds car horn) (does train impersonation) (sounds buzzer) Thomas Moo...
    (sings) "We'll keep a welcome in the..." (fires gun) William (makes silly
    noise) "Raindrops keep falling on my" (weird noise) "Don't sleep in the
    subway" (cuckoo cuckoo) Naaoooo... Smith.

    Cleese: Very Silly

    Jones: ...two.

    Cleese: Well there you have it, a Sensible gain at Harpenden with the Silly
    vote being split.

    Palin: And we've just heard from Luton that Tony Stratton-Smith has with him
    there the unsuccessful Slightly Silly candidate, Kevin Phillips Bong.

    Idle: Kevin Phillips Bong. You polled no votes at all. Not a sausage. Bugger
    all. Are you at all disappointed with this performance?

    Neil Innes: Not at all. As I always say:

    Climb every mountain

    Ford every stream,

    Follow every by-way,

    Till you find your dream.

    (Sings) A dream that will last

    All the love you can give

    Every day of your life

    For as long as you live.

    All together now!

    Climb every mountain

    Ford every stream...

    Cleese: A very brave Kevin Phillips Bong there. Norman.

    Palin: And I've just heard from Luton that my aunt is ill. Possibly
    gastro-enteritis, possibly just catarrh. Gerald.

    Cleese: Right. Er, Colin?

    Idle: Can I just say that I'll never appear on television again?

    Cleese: No I'm sorry, there isn't time, we have to pick up a few results you
    may have missed. A little pink pussy-cat has taken Barrow-in-Furness --
    that's a gain from the Liberals there. Rastus Odinga Odinga has taken
    Wolverhampton Southwest, that's Enoch Powell's old constituency -- an
    important gain there for Darkie Power. Arthur Negus has held Bristols --
    that's not a result, that's just a piece of gossip. Sir Alec Douglas Home
    has taken Oldham for the Stone Dead party. A small piece of putty about that
    big, a cheese mechanic from Dunbar and two frogs -- one called Kipper the
    other not -- have all gone "Ni ni ni ni ni ni!" in Blackpool Central. And so
    it's beginning to look like a Silly landslide, and with the prospect of five
    more years' Silly government facing us we... Oh I don't want to do this any
    more, I'm bored!

    Palin: He's right you know, it is a bloody waste of time.

    Chapman: Absolute waste of time.

    Palin: I wanted to be a gynaecologist...

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 25, 2005
  6. Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > In news:28ec01c502f9$6d9c28b0$,
    > Kimba <> rambled:
    >> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    >> from a silly country which pains the world.

    > Which country?

    The one that invented the phone.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jan 25, 2005
  7. Kimba

    Consultant Guest

    thanks
    any relation to simba?

    Consultant, Jan 25, 2005
  8. Kimba

    Free Guest

    OK maybe he's a predator in business, but he's a real softy at home.
    Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates is donating $750 million to pay for child
    vaccination programs in developing countries. The donation, from the Bill
    and Melinda Gates Foundation, will go to the Global Alliance for Vaccines
    and Immunization (GAVI), which was launched in 2000.
> [...]

    Yeah our Country pains the world. What does your Country do for world?

    Free, Jan 25, 2005
  9. Kimba

    Jtyc Guest

    > I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    > from a silly country which pains the world.

    No, no, no and no.

    Jtyc, Jan 25, 2005
  10. Fris....

    AWESOME...

    On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:32:40 -0500, Frisbee®
    <> wrote:

    >Kimba wrote:
    >> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    >> from a silly country which pains the world.

    >(Racy music)
    >
    >Cleese: (talking very fast, as do all the commentators): Hello, good evening
    >and welcome to Election Night Special. There's tremendous excitement here at
    >the moment and we should be getting the first results through any moment
    >now. We're not sure where it will be from, it might be Leicester or from
    >West Byfleet, the polling's been quite heavy in both areas. Ah, I'm just
    >getting... I'm just getting... a buzzing noise in my left ear. Urgh, argh!
    >(removes insect and stamps on it). And now let's go straight over to
    >Leicester.

    <<SNIP>>
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_
    Sergeant Hartwell Says:
    You will not say a word! You will not speak unless spoken to! Do you ladies understand me?
    (Sir! Yes! Sir!).
    From this point forward you will eat, think and dream Windows Server 2003! Do you maggots understand?
    (Sir! Yes! Sir!)
    We are in a war, Gentlemen! The future of the free world depends on you people becoming Microsoft certified! You each will become a MCSE! Every time you see a router that isnt RRAS you will kill it! What are you going to do ladies?
    (Kill! Kill! Kill!).
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_

    Marlin Munroe (The PFY), Jan 25, 2005
  11. >I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    >from a silly country which pains the world.

    oh the pain, the pain....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jan 25, 2005
  12. The one that invented the internet :)

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 25, 2005
  13. Kimba

    T-Bone Guest

    "Kimba" <> wrote
    > I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    > from a silly country which pains the world.

    Right! Stop that! I'm warning this newsgroup not to get silly again! I mean
    it started off with a nice bit about chalk's term, and then it just got
    silly!

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Jan 25, 2005
  14. Kimba

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Kimba" <> say in news:28ec01c502f9
    $6d9c28b0$:

    > I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    > from a silly country which pains the world.

    how much do I have to pay to get past this troll bridge...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    nerd32768 and annoy the rest of us

    Neil, Jan 25, 2005
  15. Kimba

    Beoweolf Guest

    You're just mad because no one will play with you...stinky head.

    Beoweolf, Jan 25, 2005
  16. Kimba

    kpg Guest

    >> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    >> from a silly country which pains the world.

    > how much do I have to pay to get past this troll bridge...

    OK Neil...that's not punny. That was the WORST pun i've heard
    all week. Either come up with better material or don't hit the send
    button. This is your final warning...I've got a book of puns and I'm
    not afraid to use it...

    --
    kpg A+ MCP MCNGP 0x22
    MCNGP.com - We're just like you - only better!

    kpg, Jan 25, 2005
  17. Kimba

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "kpg" <> say in news:#Wv4lDzAFHA.3988
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    >>> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    >>> from a silly country which pains the world.

    >> how much do I have to pay to get past this troll bridge...
    >>

    > OK Neil...that's not punny. That was the WORST pun i've heard
    > all week. Either come up with better material or don't hit the send
    > button. This is your final warning...I've got a book of puns and I'm
    > not afraid to use it...

    don't test my resolve or I will be forced to get JaR to help me make this
    a horrific place to be. Punz R Us...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Visit www.mcngp.com for pun and games

    Neil, Jan 26, 2005
  18. Kimba

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 26, 2005
  19. Kimba

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:ufvz8qvAFHA.2932
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >> I do not like what you say. You are all very silly people
    >> from a silly country which pains the world.

    > You sound French. Are you French?

    are you dutch?

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 26, 2005
  20. Kimba

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    In news:Xns95E9EE8FA1BC2rowdyyates2124@207.46.248.16,
    Rowdy Yates <> rambled:
    > "Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\)" <Stephen Charles Rea (MCT)
    > @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:#gheoUwAFHA.3236
    > @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> The one that invented the internet :)
    >>

    > switzerland?