  1. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    1. Advertising

  2. The Rev [MCT], Jul 10, 2006

  3. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "The Rev [MCT]" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is it 2 for 1 day?

    We prefer to call it BOGO.
    Frisbee®, Jul 10, 2006
  4. Frisbee®

    S. Guest

    S., Jul 10, 2006
  5. Frisbee®

    lowdes Guest

    lowdes, Jul 10, 2006
  6. Frisbee®

    kpg Guest

    As lowdes once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > I think i'm going to jump of the side of building . .

    You have my full support.

    kp "but jump off the top instead" g
    kpg, Jul 10, 2006
  7. Frisbee®

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, lowdes spurted out:
    > I think i'm going to jump of the side of building . .

    Just make sure it is at least 5 stories...I hear the survival rate is much
    greater at that distance.

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51
    BD, Jul 10, 2006
  8. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "S." <> wrote in message
    > Hum... FYI.... that would be part DEUX....

    It's all acedemic.
    Frisbee®, Jul 10, 2006
  9. Frisbee®

    Jtyc Guest

    > It's all acedemic.

    It's all ball bearings.
    Jtyc, Jul 10, 2006
  10. Frisbee®

    JaR Guest

    On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:28:59 +0000, lowdes cast into the ether:

    > I think i'm going to jump of the side of building . .

    We could only hope.

    If you didn't have a basement window, that is.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22
    JaR, Jul 10, 2006