    AMCNGP#2
    --------------------
    MCNGP gAys are not the know it all!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Jan 2, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 1, 2006 at 7:37pm "fmsmcse" blathered:

    > LRM

    LRM? You're a man baby!!!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"

    TechGeekPro, Jan 2, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 1, 2006 at 7:37pm "fmsmcse" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro

    G00d Ghod man! How the fusk did I get on THIS list. You bastrads!!!

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 2, 2006
  4. I shall revoke the name of Lasher from this list by now.

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Jan 2, 2006
  5. another j3rk to the list: CG101

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Jan 2, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    CG101 Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    > another j3rk to the list: CG101
    >
    > --
    > fmsmcse
    > AMCNGP#2
    > --------------------
    > MCNGP g@ys are not the know it all!!!

    Wow....I'm on your $hitlist......should I cry to my mom now?

    CG101, Jan 2, 2006
  7. "CG101" wrote:
    > Wow....I'm on your $hitlist......should I cry to my mom now?

    i see you get pissed off with my posts and im really glad for that :))_

    --
    fmsmcse
    AMCNGP#2

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Jan 2, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    CG101 Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    > "CG101" wrote:
    > > Wow....I'm on your $hitlist......should I cry to my mom now?
    > >

    > i see you get pissed off with my posts and im really glad for that :))_
    >
    > --
    > fmsmcse
    > AMCNGP#2
    > --------------------
    > MCNGP g@ys are not the know it all!!!

    You should get a dictionary and look up sarcasm....then apply said
    definition to my original post. Though I must say, I am honored that you
    would put me in the same category as MCNGPs...Why you kick my dog? LOL

    --
    Cruz
    CompTIA A+ Certified, CompTIA Network+ Certified

    CG101, Jan 2, 2006
  9. "CG101" wrote:
    > You should get a dictionary and look up sarcasm....then apply said
    > definition to my original post. Though I must say, I am honored that you
    > would put me in the same category as MCNGPs...Why you kick my dog? LOL

    "when i come home, late at night, don't ask me where...."
    ah, you are talking to me? sorry, i don't usually pay attention to what
    jacks like you say.

    well, cruz is not even a north american name, you are mexican, $hut up.

    =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=, Jan 2, 2006
  10. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    CG101 Guest

    "fmsmcse" <> wrote in message
    > "CG101" wrote:
    > > You should get a dictionary and look up sarcasm....then apply said
    > > definition to my original post. Though I must say, I am honored that you
    > > would put me in the same category as MCNGPs...Why you kick my dog? LOL
    > >

    > "when i come home, late at night, don't ask me where...."
    > ah, you are talking to me? sorry, i don't usually pay attention to what
    > jacks like you say.
    >
    > well, cruz is not even a north american name, you are mexican, $hut up.

    Don't they teach geography in Brazil? What continent is Mexico on?
    Dumb@$$.....

    Puerto Rican......Puerto Rico is US Property....which makes the people on
    that property US Citizens.....that's what my parents are....I was born in
    the States....in anycase....you SHUTUP!

    CG101, Jan 2, 2006
  11. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    Lasher Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=" <> wrote in

    > Lasher
    > Rowdy Yates
    > TechGeekPro
    > Frisbee
    > LRM

    You're not gonna go columbine on us all now are you?

    Lasher
    --
    MCNGP #50
    There's no place like MCNGP!

    Lasher, Jan 2, 2006
  12. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in news:Xns973EC960C4CB4tgp@
    127.0.0.1:

    > On Jan 1, 2006 at 7:37pm "fmsmcse" blathered:
    >
    >> TechGeekPro

    > G00d Ghod man! How the fusk did I get on THIS list. You bastrads!!!

    I am not sure I can keep posting with these guys. They are the lamest
    AMCNGP'ers in years. I suspect that they might be really really young. And
    they flunked english lit from elementary right through to high school a
    which point they dropped out to join McDonalds burger flippers only to get
    sprayed in the eye's with hot oil and then decided that they are gonna
    become MCSE's.

    If I don't see some very creative posting I am plonking.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
    http://www.mcngp.com/

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 2, 2006
  13. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Resolutions Was: MCNGP: Name list of the g00d man

    On Jan 1, 2006 at 10:06pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:

    > I am not sure I can keep posting with these guys. They are the lamest
    > AMCNGP'ers in years. I suspect that they might be really really young.
    > And they flunked english lit from elementary right through to high
    > school a which point they dropped out to join McDonalds burger flippers
    > only to get sprayed in the eye's with hot oil and then decided that they
    > are gonna become MCSE's.
    >
    > If I don't see some very creative posting I am plonking.

    Yeah, I feel like an idiot (cue flaming reply now) for taking their bait,
    especially after posting that we should not reply to these lamers/trolls.

    Given the fact that it New Years Day, here are my resolutions:

    I vow to you and all my fellow MCNGP's that I will [try] to never reply to
    these idiots ever again, no matter how great the temptation might be.

    I also vow this day, to [eventually] get MCNGP.com returned to it's former
    glory, if for no other reason than to P1SS THEM OFF!!!

    I finally vow, that I will no longer rely on stupid, idiotic, Canadian Web
    hosting companies to backup our precious SQL data. I will [when I get
    around to it] install a script to automate this process.

    Yes, from this day forward I am a changed man.

    (Sorry about that Canadian barb there Neil.)

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    Appears that I'm still looking at this thing in a bag...

    TechGeekPro, Jan 2, 2006
  14. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 1, 2006 at 9:35pm "CG101" blathered:

    > Why you kick my dog? LOL

    We really need to look into that whole "Kerpalism" as a requirement thing.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    How does a thermos know whether a drink should be hot or cold?

    TechGeekPro, Jan 2, 2006
  15. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    CG101 Guest

    > On Jan 1, 2006 at 9:35pm "CG101" blathered:
    >
    > > Why you kick my dog? LOL

    > We really need to look into that whole "Kerpalism" as a requirement thing.
    >
    > --
    > TGP MCNGP #100100
    > AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    > How does a thermos know whether a drink should be hot or cold?

    Hey....I just wanted to show that I was serious about being #51, or
    #52.....I'd like to be in the deck of cards. As I've said, if I'm MCNGP
    material, I'm cool....if I'm not, no hard feelings (seriously). :)

    CG101, Jan 2, 2006
  16. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    > On Jan 1, 2006 at 9:35pm "CG101" blathered:
    >
    >> Why you kick my dog? LOL

    > We really need to look into that whole "Kerpalism" as a requirement thing.

    And replace it with what?

    EddieRoxism?
    Cobolism?

    Frisbee®, Jan 2, 2006
  17. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Resolutions Was: MCNGP: Name list of the g00d man

    > On Jan 1, 2006 at 10:06pm "Rowdy Yates" blathered:
    >
    >> I am not sure I can keep posting with these guys. They are the lamest
    >> AMCNGP'ers in years. I suspect that they might be really really young.
    >> And they flunked english lit from elementary right through to high
    >> school a which point they dropped out to join McDonalds burger flippers
    >> only to get sprayed in the eye's with hot oil and then decided that they
    >> are gonna become MCSE's.
    >>
    >> If I don't see some very creative posting I am plonking.

    > Yeah, I feel like an idiot (cue flaming reply now) for taking their bait,
    > especially after posting that we should not reply to these lamers/trolls.
    >
    > Given the fact that it New Years Day, here are my resolutions:
    >
    > I vow to you and all my fellow MCNGP's that I will [try] to never reply to
    > these idiots ever again, no matter how great the temptation might be.

    Well that's easy for YOU to say. You stayed away a whole friggin' year.
    What the hell are the rest of us supposed to do? It gets boring in here
    when we don't play with the lamers!

    > I also vow this day, to [eventually] get MCNGP.com returned to it's former
    > glory, if for no other reason than to P1SS THEM OFF!!!

    I feel naked with my URL. Sorry if you were eating while reading this.

    > I finally vow, that I will no longer rely on stupid, idiotic, Canadian Web
    > hosting companies to backup our precious SQL data. I will [when I get
    > around to it] install a script to automate this process.

    I always knew you were a script kiddie at heart.

    > Yes, from this day forward I am a changed man.

    So was John Wayne Bobbit.

    Frisbee®, Jan 2, 2006
  18. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: Resolutions Was: MCNGP: Name list of the g00d man

    did you hear TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> say in

    > (Sorry about that Canadian barb there Neil.)

    s'okay. they're idots...

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The flogging will continue until morale improves...

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  19. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > EddieRoxism?

    this is doable though WAY more obscure. This would require history lessons.
    That might take a while

    ***YAWN***

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Back when I was a boy, we carved our own IC's out of wood.

    Neil, Jan 2, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?Zm1zbWNzZQ==?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jan 1, 2006 at 10:55pm "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > And replace it with what?

    If the site was still up, I'd look up that link to the Office Space test.

    --
    TGP MCNGP #100100
    AffordableHost.com is "really sorry for [our] inconvenience"
    Wanna see my source code? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

    TechGeekPro, Jan 2, 2006