MCNGP Member makes the big time

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bill Hileman, Aug 21, 2008.

  1. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Bill Hileman, Aug 21, 2008
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    CBIC, Aug 21, 2008
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. Bill Hileman

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Bill Hileman" <> say in
    news::

    > http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6340478
    >
    > Our little Nerdbunchanumbers has grown up.
    >
    >


    fuskin punk kid...successful at 17 makes me angry. I wasn't successful
    until 18...outside of the ladies of course...

    --
    The InterNeil "V2 w/tabbed browsing & decreased verbosity" MCNGP Triple X


    - What is the padding on these walls for?
    Neil, Aug 21, 2008
    #3
  4. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    Where's my cut?
    Jtyc, Aug 21, 2008
    #4
  5. Bill Hileman

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Aug 21, 2008
    #5
  6. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    kpg wrote:
    > "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in
    > news:OCYlgp5AJHA.4172 @TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/story?section=news/local&id=6340478
    >>
    >> Our little Nerdbunchanumbers has grown up.
    >>
    >>

    >
    > cool. Think they need a programmer?
    >
    > kp "they can call me 'old guy'" g


    I already asked him if he was hiring.

    I got no response whatsoever.

    Bill "Maybe it was just me" Hileman
    Bill Hileman, Aug 21, 2008
    #6
  7. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    PAJ, Aug 21, 2008
    #7
  8. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > This is OT and has nothing to do with MCSE!

    Some of us are MCSE's so I see the relevancy.
    Jtyc, Aug 21, 2008
    #8
  9. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:51:06 -0700, "Jtyc" <>
    wrote:

    >> This is OT and has nothing to do with MCSE!

    >
    >Some of us are MCSE's so I see the relevancy.


    Don't be Pertinent!
    PAJ, Aug 21, 2008
    #9
  10. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > Don't be Pertinent!

    I'm not. I'm Lutheran.
    Jtyc, Aug 21, 2008
    #10
  11. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:55:38 -0700, "Jtyc" <>
    wrote:

    >> Don't be Pertinent!

    >
    >I'm not.


    You weren't? OK ;)

    >I'm Lutheran.


    That's a new one on me.
    But I am feeling The Glow of Love from you.
    Always Remember The Best Things in Life Are Free and There's Nothing
    Better Than Love. Its Never Too Much.
    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
    #11
  12. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "PAJ" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:55:38 -0700, "Jtyc" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>> Don't be Pertinent!

    >>
    >>I'm not.

    >
    > You weren't? OK ;)
    >
    >>I'm Lutheran.

    >
    > That's a new one on me.
    > But I am feeling The Glow of Love from you.
    > Always Remember The Best Things in Life Are Free and There's Nothing
    > Better Than Love. Its Never Too Much.



    He's not Lutheran he's Frisian.
    Bill Hileman, Aug 22, 2008
    #12
  13. Bill Hileman

    CBIC Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    news:ukpqKE%...
    >> Don't be Pertinent!

    >
    > I'm not. I'm Lutheran.
    >
    >


    Does that mean you worship Luther Vandross? Or maybe Lex Luther?
    CBIC, Aug 22, 2008
    #13
  14. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:33:41 -0500, "CBIC" <>
    wrote:

    >
    >"Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >news:ukpqKE%...
    >>> Don't be Pertinent!

    >>
    >> I'm not. I'm Lutheran.
    >>
    >>

    >
    >Does that mean you worship Luther Vandross? Or maybe Lex Luther?
    >


    Lex Luther, Possibly, you've heard the name? the Greatest Criminal Mind
    on Earth!
    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
    #14
  15. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 06:07:46 -0400, "Bill Hileman"
    <> wrote:

    >"PAJ" <> wrote in message
    >news:...
    >> On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:55:38 -0700, "Jtyc" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>> Don't be Pertinent!
    >>>
    >>>I'm not.

    >>
    >> You weren't? OK ;)
    >>
    >>>I'm Lutheran.

    >>
    >> That's a new one on me.
    >> But I am feeling The Glow of Love from you.
    >> Always Remember The Best Things in Life Are Free and There's Nothing
    >> Better Than Love. Its Never Too Much.

    >
    >
    >He's not Lutheran he's Frisian.
    >


    Moooooo
    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
    #15
  16. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > He's not Lutheran he's Frisian.

    Can't I be both??
    Jtyc, Aug 22, 2008
    #16
  17. Bill Hileman

    Jtyc Guest

    > Does that mean you worship Luther Vandross? Or maybe Lex Luther?

    Neither. It is a misconception (apparently). Lutheran's are Christian and
    therefore worship God and believe Jesus the Christ is their savior.
    Jtyc, Aug 22, 2008
    #17
  18. Bill Hileman

    PAJ Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2008 11:00:23 -0700, "Jtyc" <>
    wrote:

    >> Does that mean you worship Luther Vandross? Or maybe Lex Luther?

    >
    >Neither. It is a misconception (apparently). Lutheran's are Christian and
    >therefore worship God and believe Jesus the Christ is their savior.


    Holy Banter Batman!
    PAJ, Aug 22, 2008
    #18
  19. Bill Hileman

    Bill Hileman Guest

    Jtyc wrote:
    >> He's not Lutheran he's Frisian.

    >
    > Can't I be both??


    Well, if you want to swing both ways... I suppose so.
    Bill Hileman, Aug 22, 2008
    #19
  20. Bill Hileman

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Jtyc" <> prattled ceaselessly in
    news:eIz$:

    >> Does that mean you worship Luther Vandross? Or maybe Lex Luther?

    >
    > Neither. It is a misconception (apparently). Lutheran's are
    > Christian and therefore worship God and believe Jesus the Christ is
    > their savior.
    >


    Some of them do, anyway.

    --
    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    www.mcngp.com
    "Definitely not wearing any underwear."
    catwalker63, Aug 22, 2008
    #20
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Robert Williams

    MCNGP or not to MCNGP?

    Robert Williams, Jan 27, 2006, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    266
    Views:
    4,547
    Robert Williams
    Feb 6, 2006
  2. lowdes

    One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP

    lowdes, Oct 14, 2006, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    59
    Views:
    2,122
  3. =?Utf-8?B?VGFtZXIgWWVoaWE=?=

    Time difference between DC and a domain member

    =?Utf-8?B?VGFtZXIgWWVoaWE=?=, Oct 21, 2006, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    9,358
    BD [MCNGP]
    Oct 22, 2006
  4. .rev [MCT]

    Re: One MCNGP Not really a MCNGP

    .rev [MCT], Oct 25, 2006, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    601
    BD [MCNGP]
    Oct 25, 2006
  5. lowdes [MCNGP]

    BD [MCNGP] lowdes [MCNGP]

    lowdes [MCNGP], Oct 26, 2006, in forum: MCSE
    Replies:
    11
    Views:
    997
Loading...

Share This Page