MCNGP follow-ups

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=, Mar 5, 2006.

  1. Hello again, and thanks for all your help on understanding MCNGP

    It sounds interesting at firs, but the following requirement to join the
    group sounds more like an internet gangs recruits rather then a legitimate IT
    professionals.

    I mean.. Let focus on the following requirement on your front page>>>

    ï‚· Must demonstrate posting skills both defensive and offensively.

    >Hmmm… that’s interesting. Now I know why there is soo many insults

    on MS IT site

    ï‚· Must know what Chalk's term is and must have used it at least twice in
    it's pure form.

    >ehuh. I really don’t want know

    ï‚· Must have excellent knowledge of Kerpalism.

    >Kerpalism?: is these some sort of tribe gangs wannabe's..?

    ï‚· Must be willing to stand beside your fellow MCNGP's.

    >Why? ....Is your fellow members are too weak to defend them selves

    in a separate situation?

    Proficiency in the following areas:

    ï‚· Proper use and misuse, when appropriate, of the English language.

    >That’s an easy one.

    ï‚· Belittling those whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful
    and professional manner.

    >??Tribes

    ï‚· Fluent in movie, tv and song quoting. hmm.. copy/past

    And for last… I visited your current members aria and kinda made me wander
    if there any reason that would make one signup for MCNGp

    P.S I didn’t mean to criticize, I just found it weird after all. good luck
    anyhow..

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=, Mar 5, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Hashblender" <> wrote in message
    > Hello again, and thanks for all your help on understanding MCNGP

    Okey-dokey.

    > It sounds interesting at firs, but the following requirement to join the
    > group sounds more like an internet gangs recruits rather then a legitimate
    > IT
    > professionals.
    >
    > I mean.. Let focus on the following requirement on your front page>>>
    >
    > ? Must demonstrate posting skills both defensive and offensively.
    >
    > >Hmmm. that's interesting. Now I know why there is soo many insults

    > on MS IT site

    What MS IT site?

    > ? Must know what Chalk's term is and must have used it at least twice in
    > it's pure form.
    >
    > >ehuh. I really don't want know

    You're right, you don't.

    > ? Must have excellent knowledge of Kerpalism.
    >
    > >Kerpalism?: is these some sort of tribe gangs wannabe's..?

    We are neither a tribe or a gang, unless you ask a certain Ms. Paisley Skye.
    She leans more to the term "Thugs," though.

    > ? Must be willing to stand beside your fellow MCNGP's.
    >
    > >Why? ....Is your fellow members are too weak to defend them selves

    > in a separate situation?

    Not sure how that one got in the list. Actually, defending yourself by
    yourself is an unwritten requirement.

    > Proficiency in the following areas:
    >

    > ? Proper use and misuse, when appropriate, of the English language.
    >
    > >That's an easy one.

    You'd think so, but no.

    > ? Belittling those whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful
    > and professional manner.
    >
    > >??Tribes

    You know, I'd set you straight, but that would spoil the fun.

    > ? Fluent in movie, tv and song quoting. hmm.. copy/past

    You just don't get us, but that's okay.

    > And for last. I visited your current members aria and kinda made me wander
    > if there any reason that would make one signup for MCNGp

    Okay, well, that settles it. You really don't get us. As before, that's
    okay. Thanks for playing.

    > P.S I didn't mean to criticize, I just found it weird after all. good
    > luck
    > anyhow..

    Appreciated for what it's worth. Good luck to you, too.

    Frisbee®, Mar 5, 2006

  3. > Hello again, and thanks for all your help on understanding MCNGP

    It doesn't seem like it helped, which means that you just wouldn't fill the
    role.

    > It sounds interesting at firs, but the following requirement to join the
    > group sounds more like an internet gangs recruits rather then a legitimate
    > IT
    > professionals.

    Did you stop to think that maybe some of these requirements are there for a
    reason? No, I see you didn't, that's why you're not right for the part.

    > I mean.. Let focus on the following requirement on your front page>>>

    Yes...."Let".....

    > ? Must demonstrate posting skills both defensive and offensively.

    I see that you only mentioned the requirements that...well, that you either
    didn't agree with or you just couldn't figure out. Either way, you wouldn't
    make the cut.

    > >Hmmm. that's interesting. Now I know why there is soo many insults

    > on MS IT site

    MCNGP does NOT insult anyone....you FUSK!

    > ? Must know what Chalk's term is and must have used it at least twice in
    > it's pure form.
    >
    > >ehuh. I really don't want know

    It's not that you don't want to....you CAN'T!.... Admit it.

    > ? Must have excellent knowledge of Kerpalism.
    >
    > >Kerpalism?: is these some sort of tribe gangs wannabe's..?

    Shut up! You don't ask dumb question....

    > ? Must be willing to stand beside your fellow MCNGP's.
    >
    > >Why? ....Is your fellow members are too weak to defend them selves

    > in a separate situation?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!111111OneOne!!!!Uno!!111
    If that is what you think this is for, you've got alot of learning buddy.
    You're fired....Pick up your teeth on the way out.

    > Proficiency in the following areas:
    >

    > ? Proper use and misuse, when appropriate, of the English language.
    >
    > >That's an easy one.

    Is it? Huh, is it easy por tu? Ju tink ju so smarts? I don't...you haven't
    got a clue

    > ? Belittling those whose skill set is far beneath their own, in a tactful
    > and professional manner.
    >
    > >??Tribes

    Anyways...I had my tongue up this chicks.....nevermind

    > ? Fluent in movie, tv and song quoting. hmm.. copy/past

    Wow, this must have been a hard one for you, huh?

    > And for last. I visited your current members aria and kinda made me wander
    > if there any reason that would make one signup for MCNGp

    Maybe next time instead of visiting our ARIA you'll try the AREOLA. Wander
    over there and sit in the corner...K? Buh Bye

    > P.S I didn't mean to criticize, I just found it weird after all. good
    > luck
    > anyhow..

    Yeah Yeah, to each his own, and all that....

    Salud!
    Buh Bye!!

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Don't feel bad. A lot of people have no talent!

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 6, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Lasher Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in news:OrsZk9LQGHA.1124
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    >>>??Tribes

    > Anyways...I had my tongue up this chicks.....nevermind

    Now don't go talking about LRM like that in any NG. Thor is gonna kick
    your A$$.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Mar 6, 2006
  5. >
    > Now don't go talking about LRM like that in any NG. Thor is gonna kick
    > your A$$.

    I guess I should have kept that privit.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 6, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    LRM Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    >> Now don't go talking about LRM like that in any NG. Thor is gonna kick
    >> your A$$.
    >>

    > I guess I should have kept that privit.

    Excuse me, I do wander in here on occasion and I would prefer my private
    life be kept out of the NG. Additionally, if you aren't a dte/dce cable I
    haven't been with you in recent history. Must have been someone else. D@mn
    posers.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 6, 2006
  7. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > Paisley Skye

    you say bad word

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Gotta run. My neighbors just sighted Elvis making crop circles.

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006
  8. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#7ZdojMQGHA.1088
    @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:

    > Additionally, if you aren't a dte/dce cable I
    > haven't been with you in recent history

    your sex life gets wierder and wierdereereerer.

    ....that's why I think I love you...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Swifties overly modify dialog exessively, said Tom adverbially.

    Neil, Mar 6, 2006
  9. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    LRM Guest

    > did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#7ZdojMQGHA.1088
    > @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >
    >> Additionally, if you aren't a dte/dce cable I
    >> haven't been with you in recent history

    > your sex life gets wierder and wierdereereerer.
    >
    > ...that's why I think I love you...

    Thanks for noticing. I just got so tired of simulating the real thing and
    had to go all out and find a better way to connect the interfaces. You know
    how it is I'm sure. Why pretend when you can have the real thing?

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Mar 6, 2006

  10. > ...I just got so tired of simulating the real thing

    You're lucky you have that option....most (married) men have to simulate the
    real thing all the time.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 6, 2006

  11. >Kerpalism?: is these some sort of tribe gangs wannabe's..?

    -Noo, they only some Kerpals kids playing around. Not gangs. Nothing like
    that at all

    ï‚· Must be willing to stand beside your fellow MCNGP's. >Why? ....Is your
    fellow members are too weak to defend them selves in a separate situation?

    Hahaha.. you get it! Seems like they can’t handle them self separately

    Btw.. what can hash u blendering (‘*’)

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 6, 2006
  12. Damn I wish I hadn't seen this.......But........

    > Btw.. what can hash u blendering ('*')

    BWAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!Two.... That Explains
    EVERYTHING right there.

    The incompetant, feebleminded, imbeciles that get pissed off at MCNGP when
    their retarded a$$fsuking questions don't get answered...are actually
    nothing but a bunch of little hash smoking druggies.

    Maybe if you would have stayed in school and off the fsuking drugs you
    wouldn't need to cheat your way into a certification. A certification for
    ghods sakes!!! Get a fsukin degree! H3ll, gtright, get a fsukin life! Quit
    spending so much time in here and a spend little more time learning... That
    is, IF your underdeveloped brain has the capacity to withstand such intense
    pressures.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    --Your parents should have held the pillow down just an extra 30 seconds.

    Bigus Di©kus, Mar 6, 2006
  13. Yaa.. u tell em that.
    he’s such boring a$$ flicker

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 6, 2006
  14. They don’t look real to me;

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 6, 2006
  15. Escucha pendeho.. did u ever find me asking questions here? no u didn’t.
    because I only post opinions and no questions asked.
    Now, I know u trying very hard to become a perverted member of mcngp, but I
    must tell u that I’m not pissed off at any mcngp member. I think some of em
    are fine people. But those of em who choose ure path must be dimmed.

    As for ure hash comment.. it is useful to me, because ones I smoked, it
    gives me abroad vision of the world. In this however.. I found u as useless
    as marewana plant.. so be it.

    As for ure reference to me cheating.. u are did wrong. Because I’m not a
    cheater but a short cut taker.. I never bothered to waist the best of my life
    in school just to getout 12years later and findout that I have to take same
    jobs that anyone else can get.
    I learned what u trying t be certified for while working and enjoying life
    at same time. And companies chooses me over your dumb certification because I
    know how to.. While u hold a paper certificate with no experience or
    knowledge of what u can do for them;

    Anyhow.. I encourage u to get your certificate only if youre name and looks
    deferent then the rest, as time has changed since 9/11

    Hope u all succeed and have a bright day a head..

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3RyaWdodA==?=, Mar 6, 2006
  16. "LRM" <> wrote in message
    >> did you hear "LRM" <> say in news:#7ZdojMQGHA.1088
    >> @tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl:
    >>
    >>> Additionally, if you aren't a dte/dce cable I
    >>> haven't been with you in recent history

    >> your sex life gets wierder and wierdereereerer.
    >>
    >> ...that's why I think I love you...
    >>

    > Thanks for noticing. I just got so tired of simulating the real thing and
    > had to go all out and find a better way to connect the interfaces. You
    > know how it is I'm sure. Why pretend when you can have the real thing?

    Instructions For LRM Love:

    1. Insert Tab A Into Slot B.
    2. Remove Tab A.
    3. Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

    --
    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCNGP #MCXVI

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 6, 2006
  17. "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message

    >> ...I just got so tired of simulating the real thing
    >>

    > You're lucky you have that option....most (married) men have to simulate
    > the real thing all the time.

    There's a real thing? I always thought it was only a really well done
    simulation.

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 6, 2006
  18. "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > Damn I wish I hadn't seen this.......But........
    >>
    >> Btw.. what can hash u blendering ('*')
    >>

    > BWAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!Two.... That Explains
    > EVERYTHING right there.
    >
    > The incompetant, feebleminded, imbeciles that get pissed off at MCNGP when
    > their retarded a$$fsuking questions don't get answered...are actually
    > nothing but a bunch of little hash smoking druggies.
    >
    > Maybe if you would have stayed in school and off the fsuking drugs you
    > wouldn't need to cheat your way into a certification. A certification for
    > ghods sakes!!! Get a fsukin degree! H3ll, gtright, get a fsukin life!
    > Quit spending so much time in here and a spend little more time
    > learning... That is, IF your underdeveloped brain has the capacity to
    > withstand such intense pressures.

    Blaming drugs for lowdes and gtright is an insult to drugs.

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 6, 2006
  19. "gtright" <> wrote

    > Escucha pendeho.. did u ever find me asking questions here? no u didn't.
    > because I only post opinions and no questions asked.
    > Now, I know u trying very hard to become a perverted member of mcngp, but
    > must tell u that I'm not pissed off at any mcngp member. I think some of
    > em
    > are fine people. But those of em who choose ure path must be dimmed.
    >
    > As for ure hash comment.. it is useful to me, because ones I smoked, it
    > gives me abroad vision of the world. In this however.. I found u as
    > useless
    > as marewana plant.. so be it.
    >
    > As for ure reference to me cheating.. u are did wrong. Because I'm not a
    > cheater but a short cut taker.. I never bothered to waist the best of my
    > life
    > in school just to getout 12years later and findout that I have to take
    > same
    > jobs that anyone else can get.
    > I learned what u trying t be certified for while working and enjoying life
    > at same time. And companies chooses me over your dumb certification
    > because I
    > know how to.. While u hold a paper certificate with no experience or
    > knowledge of what u can do for them;
    >
    > Anyhow.. I encourage u to get your certificate only if youre name and
    > looks
    > deferent then the rest, as time has changed since 9/11
    >
    > Hope u all succeed and have a bright day a head..

    Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

    --
    Microcephalic S. Bob
    MCNGP #XXXVI

    Verbal Funderburk, Mar 6, 2006
  20. =?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?=

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Verbal Funderburk" <http://www.planetoftheheads.com/> say
    in news::

    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >>
    >>> ...I just got so tired of simulating the real thing
    >>>

    >> You're lucky you have that option....most (married) men have to
    >> simulate the real thing all the time.

    > There's a real thing? I always thought it was only a really well done
    > simulation.

    null modem cables, buddy...

    unless you are a brokeback mountain kind of guy in which case I guess
    that would be a cross-over cable...

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Volume in drive C: is TOO LOUD!