MCNGP Constitution, According to Kat

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Kat, Jun 30, 2004.

  1. Kat

    Kat Guest

    We the People of the Microsoft Newsgroup, in Order to form a more perfect
    Certification, establish Justice, insure exam quality, provide for the
    common user, promote the general intelligence, and secure the Blessings of
    Microsoft to ourselves and our fellow MCSE's, do ordain and establish this
    Constitution for the Microsoft.Public.Cert.Exam.MCSE newsgroup.

    Article. I.
    Section 1.
    All Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the MCNGP, which
    shall consist of all the Members of the MCNGP, with Consultant, Frisbee, and
    other senior members as our Leaders.

    Section. 2.
    Clause 1: The Members of the MCNGP shall be composed of Members chosen by
    the Leaders of the MCNGP, and the Electors shall have the Qualifications
    requisite as stated on numerous occasions. If one is not aware of the
    qualifications, and can not look them up, they are not qualified.

    Clause 2: No Person shall be a Representative who shall not have attained
    the use of Chalk's Phrase, preferably in it's pure form. Due to mitigating
    circumstances, i.e. John, creative variations may be accepted.

    Clause 3: No person Shall be a Representative who shall have attained a
    certification, or promoted the use of, braindumps or other illegitmate study
    methods, such as not actually having used the product.

    Clause 4: The House of Representatives shall not choose as a member one with
    the name Wong, EddieRox, or Cobol, nor anyone who has had relations with
    these members, or a donkey of any kind.

    Clause 5: The members chosen must demonstrate knowledge of networking,
    Microsoft products, and general intelligence. Posters asking how to attain
    MCSE qualification need not apply.

    Section. 3.
    Clause 1: Members shall familiarize themselves with tinyurl, or some other
    variation, and use it whenever appropriate.

    Clause 2: All members shall assemble at least once per year, in order to
    celebrate the goodness that is the MCNGP. Free beer will be provided. Steak
    and Lobster will be served. All members shall be treated as the God like
    beings they are.

    Clause 3: Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its
    Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of no one, expel
    a Member for any reason they see fit.

    Skip to section 8- the rest is too boring.

    Section. 8.
    Clause 1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties,
    Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and
    general Welfare of Certifications; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall
    be uniform throughout the Newsgroup

    Clause 2: To borrow Money on the credit of the Microsoft Newsgroup;

    Clause 3: To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several
    States, and with the Indian Tribes;

    Clause 4: To establish a uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on
    the subject of ~!~A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S~!~ throughout the World;

    Clause 5: To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin,
    and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures; as we all know the imperial
    system needs improving on. The new system shall be metric, for all MCNGP'
    ers, punishable by death.

    Clause 6: To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities and
    current Coin of the MCNGP;

    Clause 7: To establish Post Offices and post Roads;

    Clause 8: To establish Mandatory Computer training for all users not
    intelligent enough to remember their password

    Clause 9: To make accountable all IT managers with grande ideas of
    implementing various projects which by all means make no sense, and provide
    the dutiful, more intelligent workers beneath them with the wage and
    promotion they deserve.
    Kat, Jun 30, 2004

  2. Kat

    Guest Guest

    mcngp are idiots if if you to this much trouble for a crap
    name, sad sad people

    Guest, Jun 30, 2004

  3. SAS EXEI BARESEI H MALAKIA.

    Antonis Tzitzimpasis, Jun 30, 2004
  4. Kat

    Guest Guest

    "orla"

    Guest, Jun 30, 2004
  5. Kat

    molsonexpert Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > We the People of the Microsoft Newsgroup, in Order

    <blah, blah, blah...>
    with the wage and
    > promotion they deserve.

    I think you need to get a life.

    Steve
    molsonexpert, Jun 30, 2004
  6. Kat wrote:
    > We the People of the Microsoft Newsgroup, in Order to form a more
    > perfect Certification, establish Justice, insure exam quality,
    > provide for the common user, promote the general intelligence, and
    > secure the Blessings of Microsoft to ourselves and our fellow MCSE's,
    > do ordain and establish this Constitution for the
    > Microsoft.Public.Cert.Exam.MCSE newsgroup.

    Very nice, Kat, but what were you doing up at 12:44 AM this morning?

    This article should probably be posted once a month.

    --
    Fris "KatBot" beeĀ®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jun 30, 2004
  7. Kat

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > Free beer will be provided.

    If it's free and it's flowing, it's me and I'm going.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Jun 30, 2004
  8. Kat

    Consultant Guest

    at least try to make some sense while attempting to demean people. moron.

    Consultant, Jun 30, 2004
  9. Kat

    harryph Guest

    oh I'm so sorry, what I was trying to say is that you
    people that call yourself the mcngp are a bunch of lame
    idiots with very little to do. You should be putting your
    time into something useful not demoting. My point is that
    you all seem to spend a lot of time seeing who can be the
    best a-hole. Think about it, I think yous are doing nearly
    as much but for the ms cert. as all these brain bumpers,
    you must do nearly nothing at work with all the posting
    your doing (that's if yas really do have jobs)

    regards

    (p.s. keep up the good work I still enjoy reading your
    post and the occasional link)

    harryph, Jun 30, 2004
  10. Kat

    kpg Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in message
    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\132946.htm (6/30/2004 10:03:06

    AM) #
> [...]

    > the subject of ~!~A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S~!~ throughout the World;
    >
    > Clause 5: To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin,
    > and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures; as we all know the imperial
    > system needs improving on. The new system shall be metric, for all MCNGP'
    > ers, punishable by death.
    >
    > Clause 6: To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the Securities

    and
    > current Coin of the MCNGP;
    >
    > Clause 7: To establish Post Offices and post Roads;
    >
    > Clause 8: To establish Mandatory Computer training for all users not
    > intelligent enough to remember their password
    >
    > Clause 9: To make accountable all IT managers with grande ideas of
    > implementing various projects which by all means make no sense, and

    provide
    > the dutiful, more intelligent workers beneath them with the wage and

    Good work.

    Now who wants to write the MCNGP National Anthem?

    (I believe Politician Spock had a parody of YMCA that was pretty good.)

    kpg MCNGP 0x22
    kpg, Jun 30, 2004
  11. Kat

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in

    > Clause 3: No person Shall be a Representative who shall have attained
    > a certification, or promoted the use of, braindumps or other
    > illegitmate study methods, such as not actually having used the
    > product.

    nice....

    well done kitty...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  12. Kat

    kpg Guest

    kpg, Jun 30, 2004
  13. Kat

    Kat Guest

    > nice....
    >
    > well done kitty...
    >
    > --
    > Neil MCNGP #30

    Thanks :) There was another clausein there where Neil was to pay for this
    uyears cruise/MCNGP meeting...bu I took it out :)

    I'm glad to see some people appreciate my late night meanderings.

    Kat
    Kat, Jun 30, 2004
  14. >oh I'm so sorry, what I was trying to say is that you
    .... very badly, I may add.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 30, 2004
  15. >mcngp are idiots if if you to this much trouble for a crap
    >name, sad sad people

    your grammar is worse than mine - you must a retard!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 30, 2004
  16. Kat

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:eaCY66rXEHA.1128
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > There was another clausein there where Neil was to pay for this
    > uyears cruise/MCNGP meeting...bu I took it out :)

    very wise....the revolt would have been messy

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  17. Kat

    JaR Guest

    wrote:

    > mcngp are idiots if if you to this much trouble for a crap
    > name, sad sad people

    Well, for you it probably would have been a lot of work. For someone
    like Kat, it was no trouble at all.

    JaR
    Proud Thug
    JaR, Jun 30, 2004
  18. Kat

    Neil Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in news:eaCY66rXEHA.1128
    @TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl:

    > I'm glad to see some people appreciate my late night meanderings.

    meander over my way one late night...I'd appreciate it...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 30, 2004
  19. Kat

    billyw Guest

    erm...
    well...
    hmmmm...

    phfffff...

    not get out a lot?

    billyw, Jun 30, 2004
  20. Kat

    Sandworm Guest

    "Kat" <> wrote in

> [...]
    >
    > Clause 4: To establish a uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform
    > Laws on the subject of ~!~A.S.S.F.U.C.K.E.R.S~!~ throughout the World;
    >
    > Clause 5: To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign
    > Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures; as we all know the
    > imperial system needs improving on. The new system shall be metric,
    > for all MCNGP' ers, punishable by death.
    >
    > Clause 6: To provide for the Punishment of counterfeiting the
    > Securities and current Coin of the MCNGP;
    >
    > Clause 7: To establish Post Offices and post Roads;
    >
    > Clause 8: To establish Mandatory Computer training for all users not
    > intelligent enough to remember their password
    >
    > Clause 9: To make accountable all IT managers with grande ideas of
    > implementing various projects which by all means make no sense, and
    > provide the dutiful, more intelligent workers beneath them with the

    Son of a Bi@#h!!!! Hey you ripped of my idea....I was working on this,
    how can the 'Thomas Jefferson' of the MCNGP be a girl!!!!!

    Oh well, last time I mention something before I complete it.

    Sandworm
    MCNGP#00100001
    Sandworm, Jun 30, 2004