MCNGP #36 Re: An easiest way to pass IT exams like mcse,ccna n mant others

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004.

  1. TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 14, 2004 "a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r" blathered:

    <Garv's memorable post snipped>

    IFYPFY so that it would also post to m.p.c.e.mcse

    Please join me in welcoming TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36

    TGP found the ultimate post that deserves Chalk's phrase.

    BTW, I've forwarded garv's post to and I suggest others
    do as well. You never know, there -might- be something they can do about
    it. Perhaps it should be sent to Prometric and Vue as well. I had to hit
    "ignore" in my spell-checker about four hundred times when forwarding that
    post, too.

    TGP, your welcome kit will arrive via Fed-Ex along with your super-sekret
    password.

    Send pic to my e-mail addy.

    --
    Fris "Three dozen!" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 14, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > TechGeekPro wrote:
    >> On Jul 14, 2004 "a.s.s.f.u.c.k.e.r" blathered:

    > <Garv's memorable post snipped>
    >
    > IFYPFY so that it would also post to m.p.c.e.mcse

    I haven't seen it yet. I'll post my acceptance speech there.

    > Please join me in welcoming TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36

    Gee, and I thought there would be a quiz.

    > TGP found the ultimate post that deserves Chalk's phrase.

    Ah yes, the cheating, braindumping, sapsuckers, we can always count on them
    to post their crap when we need them to.

    > BTW, I've forwarded garv's post to and I suggest
    > others do as well. You never know, there -might- be something they can
    > do about it. Perhaps it should be sent to Prometric and Vue as well. I
    > had to hit "ignore" in my spell-checker about four hundred times when
    > forwarding that post, too.

    Uh, yeah, and maybe monkey's will fly out of my ass.

    > TGP, your welcome kit will arrive via Fed-Ex along with your
    > super-sekret password.

    I'm holding my breath.

    > Send pic to my e-mail addy.

    Just so long as you send Kat's

    --
    TechGeekPro - MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 14, 2004

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    welcome tgp

    kpg MCNGP 0x22
    kpg, Jul 14, 2004
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    "kpg" <> wrote in news:uTxetFbaEHA.2972
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    > welcome tgp
    >
    > kpg MCNGP 0x22

    oh, crap! like I'm not going to get tgp and kgp mixed up....

    Welcome aboard ya Geek!
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  5. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Neil <> wrote in

    > tgp and kgp mixed up....

    AAAAKKKKKKK!

    didn't even take one post to screw up tgp and kpg

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  6. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Brian Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote
    > BTW, I've forwarded garv's post to and I suggest

    others
    > do as well. You never know, there -might- be something they can do about
    > it. Perhaps it should be sent to Prometric and Vue as well. I had to hit
    > "ignore" in my spell-checker about four hundred times when forwarding that
    > post, too.

    A few other places to send it as well:

    (spamming for the yahoo group)
    (for the posting advocating cheating)
    (although this is in India, not well know for anti-spamming
    policies, but what the heck)

    Incidentally, searching yahoo groups for "braindump" and "braindumps"
    returned around 40 groups. Quite disheartening.
    Brian, Jul 14, 2004
  7. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: MCNGP #36

    On Jul 14, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > Please join me in welcoming TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36

    Man, I wanted #35!!! That little punk "nerd32768" beat me to it! Oh well,
    at least you love me, you really love me!!!

    <gratuitous acceptance speech>
    First and foremost, I would like to thank my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ,
    for dying for my sins. And for loving me first. Please forgive me.
    I'd also like the thank the MCNGP for graciously nominating me and inducting
    me into their little newsgroup clan.
    I'd like to thank the Academy...
    *cue cheesy music*
    ....and my Mom. Hi Mom! And all of the cast and crew. I'd also like to thank
    all of the camera operators, the costume designers, the directors, the set
    designers, the producers, the sound crew, the special effects team, the
    writers, and... oh, I hope I don't forget anybody... ohhh, and of course, all
    of my fans. You are the greatest fans in the world!!! *sniff*
    *cheesy music gets louder*
    ....I'd also like to thank my sponsor Pepsi. The DuPont Monte Carlo Chevy was
    really hooked up today. I'd like to thank my crew for cranking a really fast
    pit stop right when we needed it and putting me out in the lead. I'd also
    like to thank everyone back at the fab shop and the engine shop for all that
    great Hendrick horsepower. Let's see... who am I forgeting...
    *cheesy music gets even louder*
    ....oh yeah, I'd like to thank Quaker State, Lay's Potato Chips, Bosch Spark
    Plugs, Gatorade, Lowe's Home Improvement, GMAC, Wix Filters, and Goodyear for
    bring such a great tire. *takes a sip of pepsi*
    And I'd like to give a shout out to all my peeps. Yo G, this dizzle is off
    the hizzle fo' shizzle! Catch ya at the hizouse!!!
    *cheesy music gets really, really loud*
    ....And last but not least, I'd like to spank, er... um... uh... I mean, thank
    myself for finally getting in touch with my "inner geek".....
    *the mic now disappears into the floor*
    </gratuitous acceptance speech>

    Why do I fell like I just sold my soul? Oh well.
    Now where did I put my beer...

    --
    Tech "Latest MCNGP Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 14, 2004
  8. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    Neil Guest

    Re: MCNGP #36

    TechGeekPro <%username%@gmail.com> wrote in

    > Why do I fell like I just sold my soul?

    <ridiculously sarcastic>
    No reason, why do you ask? Not like we will be expecting anything from
    you or anything. Really, you can opt out of the MCNGP with no hard
    feelings and no one has ever been "done in" by the group. I'm shocked
    that you would think this...
    </ridiculously sarcastic>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jul 14, 2004
  9. Re: MCNGP #36

    TechGeekPro wrote:
    > On Jul 14, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:
    >
    >> Please join me in welcoming TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36

    > Man, I wanted #35!!! That little punk "nerd32768" beat me to it! Oh
    > well,
    > at least you love me, you really love me!!!
    >
    > <gratuitous acceptance speech>

    <Snip>

    > Gatorade

    You put that in there just for me, right?

    You know, FSU once tried to make a sports drink to try to capitalize on the
    success of UF's Gatorade. It didn't fare too well, though. For some
    reason, bottles of Seminole Fluid® were just not flying off the shelves.

    --
    Fris "Free Shoes University" bee®, MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Jul 14, 2004
  10. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Re: MCNGP #36

    On Jul 14, 2004 "Frisbee®" blathered:

    > You put that in there just for me, right?

    Of course not. The whole danm thing was for you. Just for you.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 14, 2004
  11. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: MCNGP #36

    TechGeekPro wrote:

    > Why do I fell like I just sold my soul? Oh well.

    <fx="darthvader>

    Welcome to the dark side, TGP...

    </fx>

    Muahahahahahaaaaaaa.....

    JaR
    Cerberos Thug
    JaR, Jul 14, 2004
  12. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    kpg Guest

    Re: MCNGP #36

    > at least you love me, you really love me!!!

    I love you long time.
    kpg, Jul 14, 2004
  13. =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=

    JaR Guest

    Re: MCNGP #36

    kpg wrote:

    >>at least you love me, you really love me!!!

    > I love you long time.

    Fitty Piastre?

    Maybe one pack Salem or Mell Mell?

    No? You numma huckin ten, GI!