    --
    Matt
    A+, MCP, and MCDST

    Matt, May 4, 2007

  2. Matt, for info on 70-621, you may want to keep an eye on Trika's Blog
    http://blogs.msdn.com/trika/archive/2007/05/01/news-about-mcdst-vista-exam-70-621.aspx

    Is this the M$ info you're looking on 70-620?

    70-621?

    Keep an eye on those pages and you should be ok.

    --
    CertGuard
    www.CertGuard.com

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], May 4, 2007

  3. Matt

    HearSay Guest

    The 70-621 book is now on Amazon.Com, looks like it was release late last
    week

    Transcender all has study material for the upgrade as well.

    HearSay, May 14, 2007
  4. Matt

    Chris Venuti Guest

    Where? I just checked Amazon and could not find a MS press book anywhere on
    70-261

    Please provide link.

    Chris Venuti, May 14, 2007
  5. Matt

    catwalker63 Guest

    Chris Venuti piffled away vaguely:

    > Where? I just checked Amazon and could not find a MS press book anywhere on
    > 70-261

    Try 70-621 ;)
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, May 15, 2007
  6. Matt

    Chris Venuti Guest

    That is what I meant.(typo)

    There is no MS press book on amazon for 70-621 regardless of my dyslexia. :)

    Chris Venuti, May 16, 2007