    Required MCTS exams first then the Professional Series exam?

    --
    New MCP

    New MCP, Feb 12, 2009

  2. "New MCP" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi
    >
    > I'm not sure if i should be completing the MCITP: Server Administrator
    > exams
    > in number order or subject order.
    >
    > With the MCSA and MCSE courses there was some sort of order.
    >
    > Should i be doing 70-646, 70-640 then 70-642 or should i be doing the
    > Required MCTS exams first then the Professional Series exam?

    There is no required order of completing them.

    However, you may find it easier to prepare for the MCTS exams first, because
    each of them covers a more narrow set of topics, than the MCITP exam, which
    has a broader scope of topics over all aspects of server administration.

    http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

    Lawrence Garvin \(MVP\), Feb 13, 2009

  3. New MCP

    Bubba Guest

    Question
    Subject: 70-646 Advice (Dec '09) 12/21/2009 8:39 AM PST

    By: Bubba In: microsoft.public.cert.itpro.mcitp

    Hello All,

    I'm trying to pass 70-646 but failed my first attempt. I passed 640 & 642
    already, and I studied the MS Press 646 Self-Paced Training Kit forwards and
    backwards. I don't know what I can do to prepare for this unique exam that I
    haven't already done.

    Any advice?

    Bubba, Dec 21, 2009
  4. "Bubba" <> wrote in message
    > Question
    > Subject: 70-646 Advice (Dec '09) 12/21/2009 8:39 AM PST
    >
    > By: Bubba In: microsoft.public.cert.itpro.mcitp
    >

    > Hello All,
    >
    > I'm trying to pass 70-646 but failed my first attempt. I passed 640 & 642
    > already, and I studied the MS Press 646 Self-Paced Training Kit forwards
    > and
    > backwards. I don't know what I can do to prepare for this unique exam
    > that I
    > haven't already done.
    >
    > Any advice?

    Asking once is usually sufficient.

    --
    Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP:EA, MCDBA, MCSA

    Lawrence Garvin [MVP], Dec 29, 2009