    do training courses at new horizons or techskills.But till i'm in confusion
    whether it helps me in success .advice and suggestions to proceed further
    would be appreciated.
    rithi, May 10, 2007

  2. "rithi" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > Sorry for not mentioning as MCITP administration SQL server 2005.i
    > planned to
    > do training courses at new horizons or techskills.But till i'm in
    > confusion
    > whether it helps me in success .advice and suggestions to proceed
    > further
    > would be appreciated.

    Do you have any experience with SQL Server administration or SQL server
    itself?
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard], May 10, 2007

  3. hello
    I am Sekhar Chandra
    I am planning to do MICROSOFT CERTIFICATION ON SQL

    I HAVE AN EXP OF 2 + YRS ON SQLSERVER 2000
    CAN U ANY ONE GIVE SUITABLE CERITIFICATION TO ME

    Thanks in advance

    Sekhar Chandra, Aug 27, 2007