    (70-447). Is it necessary to take 70-431 first or I can take them in any
    order.

    Chetan.

    Chetan, Jan 6, 2007

  2. You can take any exam in any order, however, you won't get the certification
    until you pass all exams required by that certification.
    This isn't like college, where the difficult courses have easy courses as
    prerequisites. You can take the difficult exams first if you so desire.

    LarryWestMCSD, Jan 8, 2007

  3. Chetan

    evilone Guest

    I agree with Michael take 70-431 first it will give you the base knowledge to
    face the other exams. I found the 70-443 (design) exam the most brutal.

    Regards,
    Paul,
    MCSE:Security & Messaging 2003, A+, i-Net+, Security+,
    CCNA, CCDA, MCITP: DBA SQL2005, MCTS: OEM, BizTalk2006,
    SQL 2005,Hosting 2003, CAT, CEH, MCDST:XP, ACCA Level 1.

    evilone, Jan 16, 2007