    I live in Miami, FL and I would like to know where can I get an onsite
    trainnig for MCITP: Database Developer and MCITP: Database Administrator.

    Thank you

    Robert, Oct 10, 2008

  2. Robert

    SYoung Guest

    I live in Dallas, TX & just finished a 5 day boot camp for the MCITP:
    Database Administrator at the Global Knowledge facility in Irvine, TX. Just
    go to their site to find out where is their closest training facility to
    where you live.

    Good luck!

    SYoung, Oct 11, 2008

  3. Robert

    Alex Guest

    SYoung,

    How was the program? I'm looking at the MCITP:DBA bootcamp as well
    from Global Knowledge in their Dallas center, and was curious to know
    how your experience was. I take it well since you're suggesting it to
    someone else :)

    Do they cram everything into 5 days with the exams on the last day?
    I've never taken a Microsoft cert exam, but I hear they're nerve
    wracking... and taking three at once seems abit overwhelming.
    Anything you'd suggest or would've done different before attending?

    I'm getting the Microsoft books on all three exams to start reading
    ahead of time, and with some luck I may try to do the bootcamp later
    this year or early next. I might even do the self lead bootcamp as
    well, but this will depend on $$$.

    Thanks and take care ..

    Alex

    Alex, Oct 11, 2008
  4. Robert

    Sunny Guest

    SYoung,

    How was the program, I am planning to take the MCITP course as well. Do we
    take all three exams on the last day. Please let us know your experience and
    feedback on the bootcamp.

    Thanks
    Sunny

    Sunny, Nov 7, 2008
  5. Robert

    george wen Guest

    hmm...I took 2779B course coz it is the only one that my company sponsored
    so far.
    I finsihed 70-431 a while ago and will do 70-443 this week....hopefully
    should finsih my 444 within a month too....

    george wen, Nov 25, 2008
  6. Robert

    SYoung Guest

    I apologize for not responding before. The program was very intense and yes,
    everything is crammed in 5 days. You can read the details of my study at
    http://salyoung.blogspot.com/2008/11/mcitp-sql-server-2005.html
    If you do the boot camp at Global Knowledge, the books and Transcender exams
    are included.
    Good luck!

    SYoung, Dec 5, 2008
  7. Robert

    SYoung Guest

    The boot camp is monday through friday. The first exam is on wednesday
    afternoon, second one on thursday afternoon and the final one on friday. The
    experience was intense & rewarding.

    SYoung, Dec 5, 2008
  8. Robert

    Johnretlaw Guest

    If you have used the product and have read the list of stuff included in the
    test...you can pass. Don't waste your time/money on a boot camp. All you need
    is SQL Server 2008 BOL.

    I passed 70-431, 70-441, 70-442, 70-443 and 70-444 in 25 days back in 2006.

    I also just passed 70-453 yesterday with about a weeks worth of
    studying...and I'm taking 70-454 on New Years Eve...21 days after it was
    released to the public...

    No prep guides...no classes...just know the product and the BOL.

    Good luck...John
    MCITP: Database Administrator (SQL Server 2005/2008)
    MCITP: Database Developer (SQL Server 2005)
    MCTS: SQL Server 2005/2008

    Johnretlaw, Dec 20, 2008