    though, there wouldn't be much to read in here, which has led to me conclude
    the newsgroup is essentially dead. Kind of like the value of the MCSE
    credential.

    Huddleston, Mar 4, 2005

  2. Oh... you are talking about the MCGNPs... Sorry, I
    thought you were talking about the MCNGPs. My mistake.
    By all means, killfile th MCGNPs and there will still be
    plenty to read.

    I fart in your general direction.

    decent questions, and
    >on with your schtick you go. I discovered that if I

    killfiled all of you,

    Keyboard Cowboy, Mar 4, 2005

  3. Huddleston

    Huddleston Guest

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:2ee101c520cf$c20da380$...
    > Oh... you are talking about the MCGNPs... Sorry, I
    > thought you were talking about the MCNGPs.

    Whatever. Annoying either way...

    Huddleston, Mar 4, 2005
  4. Huddleston wrote:
    > I feel sorry for you guys. People come in here asking decent
    > questions, and on with your schtick you go. I discovered that if I
    > killfiled all of you, though, there wouldn't be much to read in here,
    > which has led to me conclude the newsgroup is essentially dead. Kind
    > of like the value of the MCSE credential.

    Says the newcomer...

    Believe it or not, you're the first noob ever to come to this group, and
    after reading only a few days of posts, judge us. That's never happened
    before. It probably won't ever happen again, either.

    I was beginning to like you, too.

    No, not in *that* way.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 4, 2005
  5. Huddleston

    Mike T. Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > I was beginning to like you, too.
    >
    > No, not in *that* way.

    Not that there's anything *wrong* with that..

    {€1 to Jerry Seinfeld}

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Mar 4, 2005
  6. Huddleston

    Ogre Guest

    Huddleston wrote:
    <snip>
    People come in here asking decent questions
    </snip>

    Where in the h3ll have you been.... the number of decent questions that
    come in to this newsgroup amount to maybe 3 a day.... and that's a good day.

    When the questions are asked in a responsible format... ie.. I have
    tried a, b and c and still can't find the answer, most questions are
    responded to in a semi-civilized way.... lighten up ...

    Ogre, Mar 4, 2005
  7. Huddleston

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:XR_Vd.101523$,
    Huddleston <> rambled:
    > I feel sorry for you guys. People come in here asking decent
    > questions, and on with your schtick you go.

    Why do you feel sorry for us? Because we have a "schtick?" Abbot and
    Costello had a schtick too. Do you feel sorry for them? Or Groucho? Or Paris
    Hilton? Her schtick is being a dumb slut. Wait, she's a bad example. But you
    know what I mean.

    > I discovered that if I
    > killfiled all of you, though, there wouldn't be much to read in here,
    > which has led to me conclude the newsgroup is essentially dead. Kind
    > of like the value of the MCSE credential.

    Killfile us, that's cool. You'll be missing out on a lot of good stuff.
    You'll also be missing out on our new plans for the spring. We have big
    plans, and you won't want to miss it! I can't give you any more information
    that that, except that it may involve a donkey, a tampon, a video camera,
    and 4 kilos of hashish. No, not! Just kidding! Really, we got some stuff up
    our sleeve, and Senor Huddleston, you won't want to miss our spring fashion
    show. But go ahead, killfile all of us.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    www.mcngp.com's milkshake is better than yours.

    Briscobar, Mar 4, 2005
  8. Huddleston

    CBIC Guest

    > When the questions are asked in a responsible format... ie.. I have
    > tried a, b and c and still can't find the answer, most questions are
    > responded to in a semi-civilized way.... lighten up ...

    At least somebody has been paying attention. Thanks for noticing.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 4, 2005
  9. Huddleston

    CBIC Guest

    Huddleston wrote:
    > I feel sorry for you guys. People come in here asking decent
    > questions, and on with your schtick you go. I discovered that if I
    > killfiled all of you, though, there wouldn't be much to read in here,
    > which has led to me conclude the newsgroup is essentially dead. Kind
    > of like the value of the MCSE credential.

    Kill file this, assplug.

    CBIC, Mar 4, 2005

  10. >-----Original Message-----
    >Huddleston wrote:
    >> I feel sorry for you guys. People come in here asking

    decent
    >> questions, and on with your schtick you go. I

    discovered that if I
    >> killfiled all of you, though, there wouldn't be much to

    read in here,
    >> which has led to me conclude the newsgroup is

    essentially dead. Kind
    >> of like the value of the MCSE credential.

    >Kill file this, assplug.
    >--

    *Golf clap*

    Nicely put.

    Keyboard Cowboy MCNGP #14
    Roughneck Thug

    Keyboard Cowboy, Mar 4, 2005
  11. Huddleston

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Briscobar" <> say in news:#
    :

    > you won't want to miss our spring fashion

    D@MNIT KEN! now there will be knock-offs in Walmart by the end of next
    week.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - A seminar on time travel will be held last week.

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  12. Huddleston

    Neil Guest

    did you hear Frisbee® <> say in news:
    #:

    > Believe it or not, you're the first noob ever to come to this group,

    and
    > after reading only a few days of posts, judge us. That's never

    happened
    > before. It probably won't ever happen again, either.

    wow, that one was really thick....

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If idiots could fly, this would be an airport.

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  13. Huddleston

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Keyboard Cowboy"
    <> say in news:2ee101c520cf
    $c20da380$:

    > , killfile th MCGNPs and there will still be
    > plenty to read.

    HAH! I missed that. do you think that the MCGNPs are the copyleft version
    of us?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - If it's Tourist Season, why can't we shoot 'em???

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005

  14. >-----Original Message-----

    >:
    >
    >> you won't want to miss our spring fashion

    >D@MNIT KEN! now there will be knock-offs in Walmart by

    the end of next
    >week.

    Yeah, but Walmart won't catch on to the fact that half of
    the fashion statement is the displaying of outfits on blow-
    up dolls as opposed to mannequins.

    oops.

    Keyboard Cowboy, Mar 4, 2005
  15. Huddleston

    Huddleston Guest

    "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    > Huddleston wrote:
    >> I feel sorry for you guys. People come in here asking decent
    >> questions, and on with your schtick you go. I discovered that if I
    >> killfiled all of you, though, there wouldn't be much to read in here,
    >> which has led to me conclude the newsgroup is essentially dead. Kind
    >> of like the value of the MCSE credential.

    > Kill file this, assplug.

    Yes, you guys are truly a collective class act.

    Huddleston, Mar 4, 2005
  16. Huddleston

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Keyboard Cowboy"
    <> say in news:2fdb01c520e6
    $e9c81ce0$:

    oh, just forget the fashion show...we'll try again for the fall lineup

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - 'Bother,' said Pooh as the trip-wire clicked.

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  17. Huddleston

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Huddleston" <> say in news:dI1Wd.143215
    $:

    > Yes, you guys are truly a collective class act.

    so you haven't plonked us...would you mind going away then?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - He does the work of three men: Larry, Moe and Curly.

    Neil, Mar 4, 2005
  18. Huddleston

    CBIC Guest

    > Yes, you guys are truly a collective class act.

    We are to humo(u)rless dildos such as yourself. Now piss off.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38

    CBIC, Mar 4, 2005
  19. Neil wrote:
    > did you hear "Keyboard Cowboy"
    > <> say in news:2ee101c520cf
    > $c20da380$:
    >
    >> , killfile th MCGNPs and there will still be
    >> plenty to read.

    > HAH! I missed that. do you think that the MCGNPs are the copyleft
    > version of us?

    Not directly related, but you reminded me of the time my father ordered some
    pre-printed diskette labels for a product of mine that I used to sell. They
    all said "(C) Copywrite"

    --
    Fris "I don't think any of my customers noticed" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.com

    Certaholics

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 4, 2005
  20. Huddleston wrote:
    > "CBIC" <> wrote in message
    >> Huddleston wrote:
    >>> I feel sorry for you guys. People come in here asking decent
    >>> questions, and on with your schtick you go. I discovered that if I
    >>> killfiled all of you, though, there wouldn't be much to read in
    >>> here, which has led to me conclude the newsgroup is essentially
    >>> dead. Kind of like the value of the MCSE credential.

    >> Kill file this, assplug.

    > Yes, you guys are truly a collective class act.

    You're *really* starting to hurt my feelings now.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Mar 4, 2005