    does anyone have 70-271 or 70-272 training stuff... I am thinking about the
    MCDST, just another cert from Uncle Bill to go with the all the others, oh
    joy.
    imalooking, Aug 16, 2004

  2. imalooking

    anonymous Guest

    Amazon has cram exam books on those

    anonymous, Aug 16, 2004

  3. imalooking

    Doom Guest

    "anonymous" <> wrote in message
    > Amazon has cram exam books on those

    "cram exam" Now that's funny!
    Doom, Aug 16, 2004
  4. imalooking

    Charles Guest

    If you have experience, you don't need the books or
    anything else. Just take it, its mostly common sense
    stuff. I only had 2 weeks experience
    installing/configuring office 2003, there were a few
    things I wasn't sure of. In that case process of
    elmination will work for the most part.

    I originally ordered the MCDST books from Amazon but after
    a month of backorder, canceled the order and took both
    exams the following morning. No problem.

    Charles, Sep 1, 2004