    Thank you
    Mahammad Rajak
    +91 9923852339

    MMCDST, Jan 5, 2009

  2. MMCDST

    Ed Hall Guest

    Microsoft exam test info available from Prometric;
    http://www.prometric.com/Microsoft/default.htm

    Note the exam centre generally has a number of exam 'appointments' available
    for booking any of the Microsoft exams. You can sit one of the two MCDST
    exams at any available appointment. Put another way, MCDST exams are run
    'every day' - you don't need to wait and can book you exam as soon as you
    feel you are ready.

    Good luck,
    Ed.

    Ed Hall, Jan 9, 2009