    Tech Wann-a-be,

    "No trees were harmed in the making of this email. However, some electrons
    were severely inconvenienced in the process."
    Billy's News, Oct 14, 2008

  2. Billy's News

    Ed Hall Guest

    If your after something 'different' than the books for 70-271/70-272, then
    you could try the free MCDST online training at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/elearning/course/2263.mspx

    (the free version is seminar 2263 aimed at people with IT experience, and
    cut down compared to the other seminars you pay for, but with the MS training
    kits under your belt already should be fine).

    Ed.

    Ed Hall, Jan 7, 2009