    if you have done m70-271 and 70-272 exam what exact certification are you
    entitled to is it MCDST only or MCP or both if u cuold email me on
    it wuld be highly appreciated.
    ash, Aug 28, 2007

  2. "ash" <> wrote in message
    news::

    > if you have done m70-271 and 70-272 exam what exact certification are you
    > entitled to is it MCDST only or MCP or both if u cuold email me on
    > it wuld be highly appreciated.

    Post here. Answer here. If you passed both exams, you earned both an MCP
    and MCDST.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 28, 2007

  3. ash

    ash Guest

    thanks alot michael i actually did both n passed both exams as welll but they
    only gave me a mcp and it shows only one exam done on the mcp website.

    ash, Aug 29, 2007
  4. "ash" <> wrote in message

    > thanks alot michael i actually did both n passed both exams as welll but they
    > only gave me a mcp and it shows only one exam done on the mcp website.
    >
    > "Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.]" wrote:
    >
    > > "ash" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > > if you have done m70-271 and 70-272 exam what exact certification are you
    > > > entitled to is it MCDST only or MCP or both if u cuold email me on
    > > > it wuld be highly appreciated.

    > > Post here. Answer here. If you passed both exams, you earned both an MCP
    > > and MCDST.
    > >
    > > --
    > > Michael D. Alligood,
    > > MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    > > CertGuard, Inc. - http://www.certguard.com

    When did you pass you second exam? You should allow 3-5 days after
    successfully negotiating the second exam for your transcript to update.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCDST
    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Aug 29, 2007