    Regards From

    Fabian Lopez
    Network+, A+, MCDST

    Fabian Lopez, Jan 13, 2007

  2. Fabian Lopez

    TurkReno Guest

    "Fabian Lopez" <> wrote in
    news::

    > Hello may name is Fabian lopez, I joined yesterday and was welcomed
    > into your community. I told the group I was taking the last part of my
    > MCDST (70 - 272) today and folks I passed. I am now finally a MCDST. I
    > am looking forward to passing that upgrade exam in February.
    > I can't wait to get that Certification in the mail so I can frame it.
    > lol.
    >
    > Regards From
    >
    > Fabian Lopez
    > Network+, A+, MCDST

    Congrats. I'm sure it will look great framed =) Welcome.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Jan 13, 2007

  3. It is a great feeling isn't it?!? Congratulations on your success and
    welcome to the elite group of desktop support technicians certified by
    Microsoft -- or something glorified like that :)

    Keep up the studying and learning tho. You have value with this
    certification, now it is time to add worth by continuing to excel in
    your field thru reading, talking, sharing, and hands on experience.

    --
    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Jan 13, 2007
  4. Fabian Lopez

    Fabian Lopez Guest

    I appreciate you folks, I definitely feel like I am starting to make the
    right decisions.

    Fabian Lopez, Jan 13, 2007