  1. zack

    zack Guest

    i have just started my mcdst and i would value any info on how to pass

    zack, Nov 4, 2006

  2. Study.

    Microsoft has provided information necessary to successfully negotiate
    both tests. They can be found at:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.asp#SKILLS
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-272.asp#SKILLS

    After familiarizing yourself with the skills measured, it is all up to
    you. We can tell you how to pass, but is that all you want to do?

    Michael D. Alligood
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,
    Network+, i-Net+, CIW Assoc.,
    CIW Certified Instructor