    live in the UK.

    Any help would be much appreciated,

    Joe
    lfcjoe, Oct 10, 2006

  2. lfcjoe

    Sandy MCP Guest

    The MS press self paced books were the most value to me in preparing for the
    exams. I LEARNED them. I bought the e-learning prior to buying the books and
    wished I had not. I found the e-learning to be of little value as an exam
    prep, not much depth at all. Actually, I never finished the e-learning course
    that I paid for. It seemed to be designed to be used in conjunction with the
    ms press books, but the books were better.
    --
    SkM MCP

    Sandy MCP, Oct 11, 2006