    enough to get the job done

    im in australia by the way.
    cheers
    bestfoz, Aug 9, 2006

  2. bestfoz

    M Guest

    I have qualified using the self study guides and I'm not even yet employed
    in the IT industry!
    https://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/authors/auth8796.asp
    https://www.microsoft.com/MSPress/books/8771.asp
    The promised exam discounts don't work, the trial software lasts 30 days not
    180 as stated see.
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/916525/en-us
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/875453/en-us
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/890368/en-us
    If you are prepared to do the work you do not need to pay for tuition.
    Despite the errors in the books they still get my recommendation. Just
    wondering what the proof readers did for their money!

    M, Aug 10, 2006