    transcript.Do i need to sign up.
    Can i sign in now or do i have to wait a few days?

    Thanks

    Goosey, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Goosey

    Dave Guest

    "Goosey" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have just passed 70-272.(today)
    > can anyone tell me what i do now to be able to log into my microsoft
    > transcript.Do i need to sign up.
    > Can i sign in now or do i have to wait a few days?

    You should shortly receive an email from Microsoft detailing where and how
    to log into their MCP site. If this is your first Microsoft exam, then
    there might be a delay of an hour or so before you receive the email, if
    it's not your first exam, you should have recieved the email shortly after
    your first exam.

    Dave, Jan 6, 2005

  3. Goosey

    Goosey Guest

    Hi dave,
    thank you for the info,but its been over 5 hrs now since i passed the exam

    Goosey, Jan 6, 2005
  4. Goosey

    Wayne Guest

    Think days, not hours :)

    --
    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Jan 6, 2005
  5. Goosey

    Jason Guest

    Even scarier, this particular subject has been covered ad infinitum on these
    boards and one who already passed is still asking about it. Just "shows ta
    go ya" that certs do not the helpdesk technician make.

    Jason, Jan 7, 2005
  6. Goosey

    Goosey Guest

    Jason....before your reply to me please learn how to speak proper english so
    you can type your stupid answers.I have only one thing to say to you but i
    cant on here.

    Goosey, Jan 7, 2005
  7. Goosey

    Jason Guest

    Excuse me? I cannot type? At least I capitalize my pronouns and insert
    proper spacing between sentences. The part you are referencing is called a
    colloquialism, hence the quotes. For those who may not know, a
    colloquialism is a commonly used phrase, usually meant in a light-hearted
    and easy-going manner. Clearly the recipient is not educated to this
    degree, so let me state for the record that I should have known. In case
    you are wondering, you are now conversing with someone who has both
    undergraduate and post graduate degrees. Perhaps if you would recognize
    the saying and the fact that it was in quotes (not to mention the syntax),
    you would have realized the tongue-in-cheek intent and you would not have
    replied with such a lack of common sense. But I digress, I am speaking with
    an individual who expects his cert scores to post on the MS website within
    hours of passing the exam.

    Jason, Jan 8, 2005
  8. Goosey

    Goosey Guest

    Jason,
    I picture you as being a very sad and lonely nerd kinda guy with id say not
    many friends.by what you have just typed and not only give me a good laugh
    but most of my friends here with me .Id say u are used of being laughed at so
    it will not come of a shock to ou to find out you have once again acted like
    a prat.I cudnt care less what degrees you have as i wud say the one that you
    would really stand out in is for the most sad,silly,boreing and nerd type of
    guy.
    seeya you as-s

    Goosey, Jan 8, 2005
  9. Goosey

    DAVE Guest

    After you receive a confirmation email from Microsoft, you
    will be able to log on to your MCP account to see your
    updated transcript.

    Dave, MCDST, NETWORK+, A+2003

    DAVE, Jan 8, 2005
  10. Goosey

    Goosey Guest

    Thanks Dave

    Goosey, Jan 9, 2005
  11. Goosey

    Lam Doan Guest

    dfdfd

    Lam Doan, Mar 9, 2005
  12. Goosey

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Lam Doan" <> say in

    > dfdfd

    exactly

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind. --
    Humphrey Bogart

    Neil, Mar 9, 2005