    I'm about to take my MCDST on Saturday. I'm studing from the MCDST
    self-paced training kit (exam 70-272) sounds like I don't have anything to
    worry about. this is my 1st cert test. Any suggestions

    ESMino, Oct 21, 2004

  2. ESMino

    Guest Guest

    i wich u GOOd luck i'm intrested in taken same exarm can u
    pls over me some advise on it and guiodme through relevant
    book i can read to pass the exam

    Guest, Oct 22, 2004

  3. ESMino

    Bobby Guest

    Hi ESMino,

    Being confident is good for the exam but be tactful so as not to be over
    confident. By the way, good luck to you on your 272 exam.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Oct 23, 2004