    online resources available for the same.

    Regards,

    Monica Arora

    Monica Arora., May 14, 2004

  2. Monica Arora.

    Neil Guest

    "Monica Arora." <> wrote in news:d53901c43a03
    $5d95fc80$:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcdst/default.asp

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 15, 2004

  3. Monica Arora.

    Guest Guest

    monika ji sanu wi seva da mauka dau msn te a jau amlyjatt
    de na te milunga thodi kuch madat te kar sakda yaan

    Guest, May 15, 2004
  4. Neil, where do you find the patience needed to answer such questions ?!?

    Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\), Jun 3, 2004
  5. Monica Arora.

    Neil Guest

    "Rémy Bucheler \(MCSA, Charter MCDST\)" <> wrote in

    > Neil, where do you find the patience needed to answer such questions ?!?

    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 4, 2004