    Is the english Exam released date January fix?
    IS there any Microsoft Press Book available?

    Greetings
    BigT, Jan 6, 2004

  2. BigT

    Alice Ciccu Guest

    "BigT" <> wrote in message
    news:0ab901c3d452$b3640830$...
    > Is it possible to take the Beta Exam 70-271,70-272
    > somewhere here in Germany?
    > Is the english Exam released date January fix?
    > IS there any Microsoft Press Book available?
    >

    > Greetings

    1. The beta exam is now complete so it's not possible to take the beta
    exam for 271 or 272 anywhere.
    2. Yes, the English exams will release in January, about two weeks apart.
    No firm date has been posted yet.
    3. The MS Press books are not available yet. I think the date is later
    this spring, the courses are available now.

    --
    Alice Ciccu
    Assessments and Certification Exams

    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights."
    Alice Ciccu, Jan 6, 2004