MCDST

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Vincent van Zeijl, Oct 29, 2003.

  1. Anyone know when the MCDST books will be available?

    Vincent van Zeijl, Oct 29, 2003

  2. "Vincent van Zeijl"
    > Anyone know when the MCDST books will be available?

    Have you tried looking aver at the MCDST newsgroup? I'm certain other
    people have posted this same question 326 million times.

    OK,OK I'll settle down. The Training Kits look like they will be
    available around April 2004. MCTs should have access to the MOCs by
    Dec so CTECs should be instructing soon after that.

    Karl \Johnno\ Gustaf, Oct 29, 2003