    appreciated if someone could give me it.

    Cheers,
    Howard.
    h, Jan 26, 2005

  2. h

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "h" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Hi - I believe there is a specific newsgroup for MCDST - I have found it
    > online but can't find the address on the msnews news server. Much
    > appreciated if someone could give me it.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Howard.

    It is on the msnews.microsoft.com server at
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst.
    Andy Barkl, Jan 26, 2005

  3. h

    h Guest

    Brilliant - thanks very much.

    h, Jan 26, 2005
  4. Hi Howard,

    I see you're using Outlook Express. You can put character strings in the
    filter box in the Newsgroup Subscriptions dialog. "MCDST" in the box goes
    right to it.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Jan 27, 2005