    additional cert, but not sure it's worth it...

    Any thoughts greatly received.

    JC

    JC, Jan 30, 2004

  2. JC

    v Guest

    go to microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcdst, theres lots of
    info in that newsgroup.

    v, Feb 1, 2004

  3. JC

    Maddog Guest

    I just got the results for the second exam, I passed it
    while it was in beta.

    I can tell you one thing - as an MCSA you will have no
    trouble passing these exam.

    I am now a certified MCDST.
    To be honest - I don't think that it's worth the money.
    If you can spare the cash - take it.
    but if you are low on budget - forget about it, your MCSA
    will be enough.

    Maddog

    Maddog, Feb 4, 2004