    knowledge about everything on XP and Microsoft applications.

    Well that's all folks, thank you for listening!
    Good luck!
    Pedro Marques, Jun 1, 2006

  2. Pedro Marques

    Syd Guest

    "Pedro Marques" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Ok! I did it! Passed 70-272 with 809. Not bad!
    >
    > Lot of questions about ICF, Office installation (a user is installing
    > office
    > from a nw server, the installation didn't finish with success, what do you
    > do to recover it?), IEEE 1394 devices with 4 pin that can draw power from
    > BUS, with 6 pin must have external power supply,

    well...I think it's the opposite

    according to 'self-test' simulation test.
    6 pin is bus powered
    4 pin has to be self powered

    This is one of those details not mentioned on the "self-paced kit"
    confirming my opinion that the 'self-paced kit' needs to be the first
    resource for studying but it's not enough
    Syd, Jun 12, 2006

  3. Pedro Marques

    Pedro Guest

    "Syd" wrote:

    > "Pedro Marques" <> wrote in message
    > > Ok! I did it! Passed 70-272 with 809. Not bad!
    > >
    > > Lot of questions about ICF, Office installation (a user is installing
    > > office
    > > from a nw server, the installation didn't finish with success, what do you
    > > do to recover it?), IEEE 1394 devices with 4 pin that can draw power from
    > > BUS, with 6 pin must have external power supply,

    > well...I think it's the opposite
    >
    > according to 'self-test' simulation test.
    > 6 pin is bus powered
    > 4 pin has to be self powered
    >
    > This is one of those details not mentioned on the "self-paced kit"
    > confirming my opinion that the 'self-paced kit' needs to be the first
    > resource for studying but it's not enough

    Hi!
    Yes, you're right! Thank you for correcting me. Well you have to work hard
    and explore all the tools you can get in Microsoft site. Also you'll find
    some questions about that matter in Measureup practice exames. Knowledge
    Resourcefullness!! Those that means anything to you? Best Regards!
    Pedro, Jun 16, 2006