    possibly ISA, or exchange 2003.

    Any suggestions as to what will be required? thanks!
    , Feb 9, 2004

  2. James Martin Guest

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/windows2003/
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsa/requirements.asp (2000)

    Neither of those exams is considered electives for MCSA 2003 (seems weird
    though). You need an OS (XP or 2000), 2 Server/Network Exams (290,291) and
    1 elective. For 2000 you still need the 1 OS and 2 server/network exams..

    As for ISA or exchange, go with exchange as you would only be using ISA in a
    really large environment, which you'd need your full MCSE for anyways...

    James Martin, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Sarah Vaughn Guest

    The MCDST cert counts as an elective towards MCSA, so you need 210 or 270,
    290, and 291.

    Sarah Vaughn, Feb 10, 2004
  4. Guest Guest

    MCDST is an elective for MCSA:2003 its just not posted
    yet.

    Guest, Feb 12, 2004