    Assistance is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!
    --Chris.

    IT-CHRIS, Apr 19, 2007

  2. IT-CHRIS

    catwalker63 Guest

    IT-CHRIS piffled away vaguely:

    www.microsoft.com/learning

    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43

    catwalker63, Apr 19, 2007

  3. "IT-CHRIS" <> wrote in message

    > Is MCDST vista already available? if not, when?
    >
    > Assistance is greatly appreciated.
    >
    > Thanks!
    > --Chris.

    Scheduled to go live in mid-May. Beta results are scheduled to be
    released at the end of April.
    --
    Michael D. Alligood, MCSA, MCDST
    CertGuard - http://www.certguard.com

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 19, 2007
  4. IT-CHRIS

    Montreal MCT Guest

    The following exams are scheduled for release, along with the implied
    certifications, both of which are replacements for MCDST with Windows Vista:

    70-622 - IT Pro: Enterprise Support - May 15
    70-623 - IT Pro: Consumer Support - May 16

    Good luck!

    Montreal MCT
    Visit my blog at
    http://dnn.mitpro.ca/mitpro/Blogs/tabid/59/BlogID/2/Default.aspx

    Montreal MCT, Apr 23, 2007
  5. "Montreal MCT" wrote:

    > The following exams are scheduled for release, along with the implied
    > certifications, both of which are replacements for MCDST with Windows Vista:
    >
    > 70-622 - IT Pro: Enterprise Support - May 15
    > 70-623 - IT Pro: Consumer Support - May 16
    >
    > Good luck!

    Congratulations, you are a MVP, but:
    Do you know the "netiquette"?
    take a look: http://www.nic.it/NA/enetiq.html

    your quoting is not good...;)

    Bye.

    --
    Markos [MCDST]

    Markos [MCDST], Apr 26, 2007
  6. "Markos [MCDST]" <> wrote in
    message news::

    > "Montreal MCT" wrote:
    >
    > > The following exams are scheduled for release, along with the implied
    > > certifications, both of which are replacements for MCDST with Windows Vista:
    > >
    > > 70-622 - IT Pro: Enterprise Support - May 15
    > > 70-623 - IT Pro: Consumer Support - May 16
    > >
    > > Good luck!

    > Congratulations, you are a MVP, but:
    > Do you know the "netiquette"?
    > take a look: http://www.nic.it/NA/enetiq.html
    >
    > your quoting is not good...;)
    >
    > Bye.
    >
    > --
    > Markos [MCDST]

    Huh?

    Michael D. Alligood, Apr 26, 2007
  7. IT-CHRIS

    catwalker63 Guest

    Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:

    > "Markos [MCDST]" <> wrote in
    > message news::
    >>
    >> Congratulations, you are a MVP, but:
    >> Do you know the "netiquette"?
    >> take a look: http://www.nic.it/NA/enetiq.html
    >>
    >> your quoting is not good...;)
    >>

    > Huh?

    The correct response is: whatever.

    catwalker63, Apr 26, 2007
  8. IT-CHRIS

    CertGuard Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Michael D. Alligood piffled away vaguely:
    >
    >> "Markos [MCDST]" <> wrote in
    >> message news::
    >>>
    >>> Congratulations, you are a MVP, but:
    >>> Do you know the "netiquette"?
    >>> take a look: http://www.nic.it/NA/enetiq.html
    >>>
    >>> your quoting is not good...;)
    >>>

    >> Huh?

    > The correct response is: whatever.

    I think JaR will disagree with you on that.

    The correct answer is...

    ....IFYPFY

    --
    CG