    Will we need to do two exams again or one upgrade exam or
    anything??!!

    Please help!
    Loz, Jan 16, 2005

  2. Microsoft Certifications Never Expire. However it is always a good idea to
    take new exams to keep current with technology. A perfect example of this
    would be anyone that is an MCSE on NT 4.0 that didn't bother to update and
    certify on 2003 or at best 2000... As for MCDST on other thing to remember
    is that Longhorn relapses mid-2006 and as for businesses go people out there
    are still using Windows 98. I wouldn't worry too much about it just yet :)

    --
    "The Rev"
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    ..

    Stephen Charles Rea \(MCT\), Jan 16, 2005