    with release dates or where I can get this material if it
    is out already somewhere would be appreciated. Thanks.

    PS. This is my first post here.

    Jason, May 12, 2004

  2. Jason

    Guest Guest

    The study guide won't be out until June. Iused the
    Resource Kit and Windows XP Inside and Out and just passed
    my 2nd test.
    Of course it does help if you are familiar with the
    material

    Guest, May 13, 2004

  3. The MSPress Training Kit for exam 70-272 will be out in June; the one for
    exam 70-271 in July. I'm working on getting some sample chapters posted
    right now and hope to have them up within a week or two. When they are
    available, I'll post a link here.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    Andy Ruth [MS], May 13, 2004
  4. Jason

    Neil Guest

    "Andy Ruth [MS]" <> wrote in

    > The MSPress Training Kit for exam 70-272 will be out in June; the one
    > for exam 70-271 in July. I'm working on getting some sample chapters
    > posted right now and hope to have them up within a week or two. When
    > they are available, I'll post a link here.

    will they be smilar in content to the MOC?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, May 14, 2004