mcdst to mcsa

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Priscilla Akeode, Mar 8, 2008.

  1. is this possible?

    Priscilla Akeode, Mar 8, 2008

  2. "Priscilla Akeode" <> wrote in message

    > is this possible?

    Although these are two very different certifications, you can use the
    MCDST designation as an elective for the MCSA 2003. Understand, the MCSA
    is not an upgrade from the MCDST.

    Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.], Mar 8, 2008

  3. Ricardo Parraga, Mar 15, 2008
  4. Priscilla Akeode

    Sam Guest

    On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 14:10:01 -0700, Ricardo Parraga
    <> wrote:

    >As Michael said both are to different certifications path.
    >
    >What I'm doing is studying for the 70-621 MCITP: Enterprise Support
    >Technician. This is an upgrade for the MCDST.
    >
    >More info.
    >http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcitp/entsupport/default.mspx

    IIRC 70-621 also satisfies the client exam requirement for MCSA 2003
    if you wish to pursue it.

    Sam.

    Sam, Mar 15, 2008