    --
    Cheers,

    Slash
    slash, Sep 6, 2005

  2. slash

    Wayne Guest

    Wayne, Sep 6, 2005

  3. slash

    turmat Guest

    I passed the 70-271. I founded very good the 70-271 of MS Press and
    Crammaster .
    turmat, Sep 7, 2005
  4. slash

    Jenso Guest

    Thanks Wayne. That was very helpful. I'm waiting for my books and have
    registered with Microsoft Learning. I'm looking forward to being
    certified! Will check back when I have questions, 'cause I'm sure
    they're gonna be some!
    Jenso, Sep 8, 2005