    had my nose in a book . So any study tips would be
    great I have MS Press Book and go through MS web site so
    any tips would be great
    Brian, Apr 18, 2005

  2. If you have the Exam Cram 2 study guides for 70-271 & 70-272, take the cheat
    sheet from the front and know the material there. When I took the exams,
    they mapped exactly to the cheat sheets.

    Jarrette Smith, Apr 29, 2005

  3. Brian

    - Bobb - Guest

    "Michael" <> wrote in message
    > To be quite honest Brian if you have the MS Press Training Kits for both
    > exams and use the software from MeasureUP and know the material on the
    > practice exams you will be ready, but do not just relly on the ExamCram2
    > Study Guides as they do not cover all the material for the 70-272 exam.

    But

    https://www.microsoftelearning.com/eLearning/offerDetail.aspx?offerPriceId=54989

    > The MCDST Course is 6 hours and gets you use to some of the testing
    > environment.

    I tried the site - it also says 6 hours , but:
    Is that 6 hours ONLINE - or something to download for me to do on MY PC ? -
    it didn't specify.
    - Bobb -, Jun 7, 2005