    at MCP to start...Can anyone recommend study materials (online and textbook)
    that are a sure-fire way to ace the MCDST 70-271 & 70-272 exams? Or study
    methods for passing these tests?

    =?Utf-8?B?YTE0NG1i?=, Mar 27, 2006

  2. I only used the MS Training Guide backed up with the Sybex (271+272
    combined) as a fresh perspective. Admitedly I'd also done the 270 about a
    year previously but I think those two books were more than sufficient. Apart
    from using the CDs that came with the books I didn't do anything else to
    prepare and scored high 800s for both (in fact, I only got two questions
    wrong on both exams).

    Certifications:
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, MOS Master, Security+, Network+, A+

    Darth Windows, Mar 28, 2006