    greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,

    Steve

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RtYXk=?=, Jun 12, 2006

  2. Sorry, I should have posted this in the MCSA group. That's what I'm
    currently working on.

    But, if anyone has any advice I'd still appreciate hearing it.

    Thanks,

    Steve

    =?Utf-8?B?c3RtYXk=?=, Jun 12, 2006
  4. Funny, you did it backwards like me, I too did the 271/272 set, then the 270.
    The 270 was a bit more intense, you need to know more back end of the
    mechanics of things, permissions, disk management, etc. I passed 270 last
    week with 936, it's really the foundation for 271, 272, so you shouldn't have
    any trouble. If you have the extra funds and are a bit worried about it, sign
    up for one of the MS approved practice tests, you for sure can't go wrong
    there since they are sanctioned by MS.
    Good luck
    --
    ~~MCP~~MCDST~~Working on MCSE~~

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFpcmJhbGw1Ng==?=, Jun 12, 2006
  5. Funny, you did it backwards like me, I too did the 271/272 set, then the 270.

    =?Utf-8?B?SGFpcmJhbGw1Ng==?=, Jun 12, 2006