    My question to you is, do think that self studying is ok for someone with my
    level experince, for the MCDST? I really dont want to pay someone just to
    send me out the same information that i already have.
    shahed, Nov 16, 2006

  2. The best advice I can give you is to review the skill measured
    prescribed by Microsoft and determine your strengths and weaknesses.
    This will help you determine your answer. Unfortunately, only you can
    make this decision. I have listed the website for both tests. I hope you
    find it helpful.

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-271.asp#SKILLS
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-272.asp#SKILLS

    --
    Michael D. Alligood,
    MCSA, MCDST, MCP, A+,

    Michael D. Alligood, Nov 16, 2006

  3. shahed

    shahed Guest

    thanks for the reply.

    I have decided to go the self study route, it might take a little longer but
    its worth it. Im not having any problems as i already know most things that
    im reading about.

    I think it would be best if i save my money for the MCSA, becuase i would
    really like to join an instructer led program, in a classroom enviroment.

    Anyways thanks for your reply.

    Shahed
    shahed, Nov 17, 2006